Top 50 media agencies 2012
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2012 12:00AM
OgilvyOne Worldwide manages to climb 21 places to secure its place in the top 50, after doubling its billings since 2010.
Read Campaign's analysis of the full figures alongside the creative agency league table.
|Holding Companies - ranked by media|
|Rank||Rank||Holding company||Billings 2011||Billings 2010||Year-on-year||Central|
|2011||2010||(£m)||(£m)||% change||buying unit|
|2||2||Publicis Groupe||1,154.00||1,203.60||-4.1||VivaKi Trading|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England