Westfield to roll out 'I was there' Olympics campaign
The Westfield Group will launch an outdoor and digital campaign with the strapline 'I was there' to support its tier-three sponsorship of the London 2012 Games.
The company, which owns shopping centres in London’s Shepherd’s Bush and near the Olympics site at Stratford, will run ads themed on where people were during great moments from the Games. The campaign will launch in May.
Separately, Westfield is also preparing a push to flag up its fashion credentials. The promotion will focus on QR codes and touch-screen ‘styling cubes’.
Customers can choose various fashion items from the cubes, housed in Westfield shopping centres, and drag them on to a personalised ‘mood board’.
They will also be able to share and compare outfits on Westfield London’s Facebook gallery, as well as on their own Facebook and Twitter pages.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Oxford Street plots brand overhaul in fightback against Westfield
- Westfield pits East against West for Olympics campaign
- Trinity Leeds kicks off online hype ahead of 2013 opening
- Mini opens first UK 'store' at Westfield Stratford
- Top retail brands throw open Westfield Stratford City stores
- John Lewis ups marketing investment with £23m pre-Christmas push
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Qualitative AD - Digital/ Youth Brands Hasson Associates £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Consultancy Manager, Employee Engagement Hasson Associates £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Director of Research Services - FTC (up to 9 months) Hasson Associates Up to £90,000 pro rata, Central London
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.