Westfield to roll out 'I was there' Olympics campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 March 2012 08:30AM
The Westfield Group will launch an outdoor and digital campaign with the strapline 'I was there' to support its tier-three sponsorship of the London 2012 Games.
The company, which owns shopping centres in London’s Shepherd’s Bush and near the Olympics site at Stratford, will run ads themed on where people were during great moments from the Games. The campaign will launch in May.
Separately, Westfield is also preparing a push to flag up its fashion credentials. The promotion will focus on QR codes and touch-screen ‘styling cubes’.
Customers can choose various fashion items from the cubes, housed in Westfield shopping centres, and drag them on to a personalised ‘mood board’.
They will also be able to share and compare outfits on Westfield London’s Facebook gallery, as well as on their own Facebook and Twitter pages.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director - Brand Design / FMCG / Packaging ADLIB £48000 - £55000 per annum, Frome
- Award Winning Digital Agency - Print Designer - Central London Twist Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits , City of London
- Senior Website Analyst EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- MARKETING ANALYST EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Bradford