Confused.com extends Nectar partnership
Confused.com is extending its Nectar promotion across its entire product range, after what it claims to be a successful trial on motor insurance purchases.
The Admiral-owned price comparison website will offer 1,000 Nectar points across home, pet, bike, van, life and motor insurance, four months after first introducing the partnership.
The offer will be promoted with a new TV and radio ad, again featuring its animated brand character and version of disco anthem 'YMCA', launching next month and running through to June. The campaign was created in-house.
Mike Hoban, marketing director at Confused.com, said: "As a company, we understand how hard things are for many people and this promotion with Nectar is once again demonstrating that Confused.com is the people's choice for comparison sites."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £50000 - £75000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Product Design Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Merseyside
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film