Confused.com extends Nectar partnership
Confused.com is extending its Nectar promotion across its entire product range, after what it claims to be a successful trial on motor insurance purchases.
The Admiral-owned price comparison website will offer 1,000 Nectar points across home, pet, bike, van, life and motor insurance, four months after first introducing the partnership.
The offer will be promoted with a new TV and radio ad, again featuring its animated brand character and version of disco anthem 'YMCA', launching next month and running through to June. The campaign was created in-house.
Mike Hoban, marketing director at Confused.com, said: "As a company, we understand how hard things are for many people and this promotion with Nectar is once again demonstrating that Confused.com is the people's choice for comparison sites."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Snr AM become £35k-£40k, Surrey
- Mid-Senior Level User Interface and User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, City of London
- Brochure Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28-30k pro rata, London
- Junior Creative Team become £20k-£30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'