Confused.com extends Nectar partnership
Confused.com is extending its Nectar promotion across its entire product range, after what it claims to be a successful trial on motor insurance purchases.
The Admiral-owned price comparison website will offer 1,000 Nectar points across home, pet, bike, van, life and motor insurance, four months after first introducing the partnership.
The offer will be promoted with a new TV and radio ad, again featuring its animated brand character and version of disco anthem 'YMCA', launching next month and running through to June. The campaign was created in-house.
Mike Hoban, marketing director at Confused.com, said: "As a company, we understand how hard things are for many people and this promotion with Nectar is once again demonstrating that Confused.com is the people's choice for comparison sites."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Coordinator Online Resourcing Attractive salary and benefits package, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne
- Account Director/Lead Media Planner - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + fantastic benefits package, Hertford
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"