Confused.com extends Nectar partnership
Confused.com is extending its Nectar promotion across its entire product range, after what it claims to be a successful trial on motor insurance purchases.
The Admiral-owned price comparison website will offer 1,000 Nectar points across home, pet, bike, van, life and motor insurance, four months after first introducing the partnership.
The offer will be promoted with a new TV and radio ad, again featuring its animated brand character and version of disco anthem 'YMCA', launching next month and running through to June. The campaign was created in-house.
Mike Hoban, marketing director at Confused.com, said: "As a company, we understand how hard things are for many people and this promotion with Nectar is once again demonstrating that Confused.com is the people's choice for comparison sites."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB