Confused.com extends Nectar partnership
Confused.com is extending its Nectar promotion across its entire product range, after what it claims to be a successful trial on motor insurance purchases.
The Admiral-owned price comparison website will offer 1,000 Nectar points across home, pet, bike, van, life and motor insurance, four months after first introducing the partnership.
The offer will be promoted with a new TV and radio ad, again featuring its animated brand character and version of disco anthem 'YMCA', launching next month and running through to June. The campaign was created in-house.
Mike Hoban, marketing director at Confused.com, said: "As a company, we understand how hard things are for many people and this promotion with Nectar is once again demonstrating that Confused.com is the people's choice for comparison sites."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Coordinator Dynamic New Alliances £23000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- TV Account Executive- £26K Ultimate Asset £24000 - £26000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £34000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Buyer Planner/Senior Buyer Planner Premier Media £22000 - £28000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad