Confused.com extends Nectar partnership
Confused.com is extending its Nectar promotion across its entire product range, after what it claims to be a successful trial on motor insurance purchases.
The Admiral-owned price comparison website will offer 1,000 Nectar points across home, pet, bike, van, life and motor insurance, four months after first introducing the partnership.
The offer will be promoted with a new TV and radio ad, again featuring its animated brand character and version of disco anthem 'YMCA', launching next month and running through to June. The campaign was created in-house.
Mike Hoban, marketing director at Confused.com, said: "As a company, we understand how hard things are for many people and this promotion with Nectar is once again demonstrating that Confused.com is the people's choice for comparison sites."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Freelance Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £280 per day, London
- Senior Marketing Executive, Events, London, £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, West London
- Marketing Executive Spotlight Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + 5% BONUS,25 days hol, shut over Xmas, London
- Freelance Creative Services / Project Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £260 per day, London
- Artworker - Heavy Press Account Purple Consultancy £27000 - £30000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Google UK ad revenues climb 17% to $1.6bn