Lucero takes on Fallon ECD role with new creative remit
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:07AM
Fallon has promoted its creative partner Santiago Lucero to executive creative director, with the remit of redefining the agency's approach to creative delivery.
Until now, the creative department has been run by a creative collective with Lucero as its most senior member.
Fallon claimed that Lucero’s new role will differ from the traditional remit of an executive creative director in that the agency is not creating a single point of approval and control for agency output.
It said Lucero will be "fostering new ways of working, collaborating and innovating" and supporting the creative directors as they push the creative product of the agency across the business.
Lucero, who was previously the executive creative director of Publicis Spain, joined Fallon last year as a creative partner. Fallon also added the creative directors Chris Bovill, John Allison, Sam Oliver and Shish Patel to its management board.
Lucero said: "We have changed the way we work and how we approach projects, ensuring collaboration is at the heart of what we do. It has allowed us to push the boundaries of our work."
Gail Gallie, Fallon’s chief executive, said: "Santi’s talent, his global outlook, his fresh ways of working and his innovative approach to ideas are exceptional. I know he will be the leader that our extremely talented creative collective deserves."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads