PHD hires Devoy for global strategy
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:26AM
PHD Worldwide has appointed Malcolm Devoy to the newly created role of international strategy director.
He will work with PHD’s worldwide strategy and planning director, Mark Holden, on developing a global strategy and planning capability for the agency.
Devoy joins from Arena Media, where he was the digital planning director, as well as the head of its social media division, 247 Social.
Before that, Devoy spent seven years at i-level, where he worked as a planning associate.
Holden said: "Malcolm is going to be a great addition to the global team as he will bring data, digital and
social expertise in developing the global PHD planning product."
Devoy will work on global and international clients including SC Johnson, L’Oréal, Unilever and Kraft Foods, as well as the new clients Sony Ericsson and the hotel group Hyatt, which the agency won at the end of last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Content Manager - £50k - Hertfordshire Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bens, Hertfordshire
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4