PHD hires Devoy for global strategy
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:26AM
PHD Worldwide has appointed Malcolm Devoy to the newly created role of international strategy director.
He will work with PHD’s worldwide strategy and planning director, Mark Holden, on developing a global strategy and planning capability for the agency.
Devoy joins from Arena Media, where he was the digital planning director, as well as the head of its social media division, 247 Social.
Before that, Devoy spent seven years at i-level, where he worked as a planning associate.
Holden said: "Malcolm is going to be a great addition to the global team as he will bring data, digital and
social expertise in developing the global PHD planning product."
Devoy will work on global and international clients including SC Johnson, L’Oréal, Unilever and Kraft Foods, as well as the new clients Sony Ericsson and the hotel group Hyatt, which the agency won at the end of last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter