PHD hires Devoy for global strategy
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:26AM
PHD Worldwide has appointed Malcolm Devoy to the newly created role of international strategy director.
He will work with PHD’s worldwide strategy and planning director, Mark Holden, on developing a global strategy and planning capability for the agency.
Devoy joins from Arena Media, where he was the digital planning director, as well as the head of its social media division, 247 Social.
Before that, Devoy spent seven years at i-level, where he worked as a planning associate.
Holden said: "Malcolm is going to be a great addition to the global team as he will bring data, digital and
social expertise in developing the global PHD planning product."
Devoy will work on global and international clients including SC Johnson, L’Oréal, Unilever and Kraft Foods, as well as the new clients Sony Ericsson and the hotel group Hyatt, which the agency won at the end of last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager - Creative Tech Company ADLIB £23k - £30k on experience, Bristol
- eCommerce Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB up to £30,000 + benefits, Devon
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£60000 per annum + benefits depending on experience, Cambridge
- Account Director Beyond The Book £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Cirencester
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake