PHD hires Devoy for global strategy
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:26AM
PHD Worldwide has appointed Malcolm Devoy to the newly created role of international strategy director.
He will work with PHD’s worldwide strategy and planning director, Mark Holden, on developing a global strategy and planning capability for the agency.
Devoy joins from Arena Media, where he was the digital planning director, as well as the head of its social media division, 247 Social.
Before that, Devoy spent seven years at i-level, where he worked as a planning associate.
Holden said: "Malcolm is going to be a great addition to the global team as he will bring data, digital and
social expertise in developing the global PHD planning product."
Devoy will work on global and international clients including SC Johnson, L’Oréal, Unilever and Kraft Foods, as well as the new clients Sony Ericsson and the hotel group Hyatt, which the agency won at the end of last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control