Butterkist hands ad duties to BMB
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:40AM
Butterkist has moved its advertising business into Beattie McGuinness Bungay without a pitch.
The popcorn brand, which is owned by Tangerine Confectionery and previously worked with Grey, has hired BMB to work on a relaunch.
BMB’s first work for Butterkist, which will promote new flavour variants and products, is expected to run later this year.
The agency will also work across a number of other confectionery brands owned by Tangerine, including Barratt Refreshers, Dip Dab, Sherbet Fountain, Black Jack and Fruit Salad.
BMB will develop an overarching portfolio strategy before promoting the individual brands.
Dan Gregson, the managing director of BMB, said: "Popcorn is a product like no other and Butterkist is a brand like no other. The team at Butterkist are determined to build on that and make it truly famous again."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Data Analyst and Campaign Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer