Butterkist hands ad duties to BMB
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:40AM
Butterkist has moved its advertising business into Beattie McGuinness Bungay without a pitch.
The popcorn brand, which is owned by Tangerine Confectionery and previously worked with Grey, has hired BMB to work on a relaunch.
BMB’s first work for Butterkist, which will promote new flavour variants and products, is expected to run later this year.
The agency will also work across a number of other confectionery brands owned by Tangerine, including Barratt Refreshers, Dip Dab, Sherbet Fountain, Black Jack and Fruit Salad.
BMB will develop an overarching portfolio strategy before promoting the individual brands.
Dan Gregson, the managing director of BMB, said: "Popcorn is a product like no other and Butterkist is a brand like no other. The team at Butterkist are determined to build on that and make it truly famous again."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £35000 - £43000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Project Manager Aspire £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood