Nexus/h wins pitch for Baskin Robbins
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:33AM
Baskin Robbins, the ice-cream chain, has appointed Nexus/h as its first UK advertising and media agency after a competitive pitch.
Nexus/h will handle Baskin Robbins’ integrated ad account and media activity.
The agency will launch a campaign next month, which is expected to have an emphasis on digital and social media, and will also span outdoor and in-store marketing channels.
Giorgio Benza, the marketing manager for Europe at Baskin Robbins, said: "Marketing campaign activity will be very event- and theme-orientated, reflecting our brand’s personality and connection with pop culture.
"It will be delivered on both a personal and local level to help build the neighbourhood presence of each Baskin Robbins shop in support of our current and future franchisees as we seek to expand in the UK."
Baskin Robbins has 100 stores in the UK that were opened with its franchise partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne