Nexus/h wins pitch for Baskin Robbins
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:33AM
Baskin Robbins, the ice-cream chain, has appointed Nexus/h as its first UK advertising and media agency after a competitive pitch.
Nexus/h will handle Baskin Robbins’ integrated ad account and media activity.
The agency will launch a campaign next month, which is expected to have an emphasis on digital and social media, and will also span outdoor and in-store marketing channels.
Giorgio Benza, the marketing manager for Europe at Baskin Robbins, said: "Marketing campaign activity will be very event- and theme-orientated, reflecting our brand’s personality and connection with pop culture.
"It will be delivered on both a personal and local level to help build the neighbourhood presence of each Baskin Robbins shop in support of our current and future franchisees as we seek to expand in the UK."
Baskin Robbins has 100 stores in the UK that were opened with its franchise partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London