Nexus/h wins pitch for Baskin Robbins
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:33AM
Baskin Robbins, the ice-cream chain, has appointed Nexus/h as its first UK advertising and media agency after a competitive pitch.
Nexus/h will handle Baskin Robbins’ integrated ad account and media activity.
The agency will launch a campaign next month, which is expected to have an emphasis on digital and social media, and will also span outdoor and in-store marketing channels.
Giorgio Benza, the marketing manager for Europe at Baskin Robbins, said: "Marketing campaign activity will be very event- and theme-orientated, reflecting our brand’s personality and connection with pop culture.
"It will be delivered on both a personal and local level to help build the neighbourhood presence of each Baskin Robbins shop in support of our current and future franchisees as we seek to expand in the UK."
Baskin Robbins has 100 stores in the UK that were opened with its franchise partners.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Programmatic Campaign Manager - Media Owner Silverdrum to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Media Director - Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Planner - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum Up to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile