Nabs offers Partner Card to members
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 12:00PM
Nabs has launched an industry Partner Card that allows its members to receive exclusive access to events and receive one-to-one mentoring from industry heavyweights.
Targeted at staff below managing director level, cardholders will be invited to attend a monthly "Tuesday Club" talk hosted by industry figures such as the WPP chief executive, Sir Martin Sorrell, and the chief executive of Global Radio, Stephen Miron.
Cardholders will also receive individual mentoring from members of the Nabs 100 Club.
The card will be paid for by the members’ employers, who will receive a further 20 per cent off Nabs events in return for the card contribution.
Zoe Osmond, the chief executive of Nabs, said: "By registering for a card, people can place themselves into an exclusive community where help, knowledge and experience is always on hand. The scheme also gives employers a chance to invest in their employees’ futures and the future of the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated