Nabs offers Partner Card to members
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 12:00PM
Nabs has launched an industry Partner Card that allows its members to receive exclusive access to events and receive one-to-one mentoring from industry heavyweights.
Targeted at staff below managing director level, cardholders will be invited to attend a monthly "Tuesday Club" talk hosted by industry figures such as the WPP chief executive, Sir Martin Sorrell, and the chief executive of Global Radio, Stephen Miron.
Cardholders will also receive individual mentoring from members of the Nabs 100 Club.
The card will be paid for by the members’ employers, who will receive a further 20 per cent off Nabs events in return for the card contribution.
Zoe Osmond, the chief executive of Nabs, said: "By registering for a card, people can place themselves into an exclusive community where help, knowledge and experience is always on hand. The scheme also gives employers a chance to invest in their employees’ futures and the future of the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- eCommerce Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £60000 - £69000 per annum + excellent benefits, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sports Mad Digital Designer - Integrated Agency - £30-35K The Creative Recruiter £30-35K plus bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Integrated Agency - £40-45K The Creative Recruiter £40-45K plus bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Experiential Major Players £45000 - £50000 per hour, London (Central), London (Greater)