Nabs offers Partner Card to members
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 March 2012 12:00PM
Nabs has launched an industry Partner Card that allows its members to receive exclusive access to events and receive one-to-one mentoring from industry heavyweights.
Targeted at staff below managing director level, cardholders will be invited to attend a monthly "Tuesday Club" talk hosted by industry figures such as the WPP chief executive, Sir Martin Sorrell, and the chief executive of Global Radio, Stephen Miron.
Cardholders will also receive individual mentoring from members of the Nabs 100 Club.
The card will be paid for by the members’ employers, who will receive a further 20 per cent off Nabs events in return for the card contribution.
Zoe Osmond, the chief executive of Nabs, said: "By registering for a card, people can place themselves into an exclusive community where help, knowledge and experience is always on hand. The scheme also gives employers a chance to invest in their employees’ futures and the future of the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief