Land Rover launches Discovery 4 spot
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 April 2012 09:00AM
Land Rover has launched a TV spot by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for its Discovery 4 model that asks: "Been anywhere interesting lately?"
The ad features a couple repeatedly dropping off their dirt-covered adventure clothes in their local dry-cleaners.
The owner appears increasingly confused until he sees the couple drive off in their Land Rover. It ends with the line: "Been anywhere interesting lately?"
RKCR/Y&R said the campaign, which includes print and digital ads, aims to show that drivers of the Discovery 4 live more interesting lives than other drivers.
The creative director Brian Fraser worked on the campaign with the creative team Martin Casson and Martin Davey. The TV ad was directed by Vince Squibb and produced by Gorgeous.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Executive Spotlight Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + 5% BONUS,25 days hol, shut over Xmas, London
- Freelance Creative Services / Project Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £260 per day, London
- Artworker - Heavy Press Account Purple Consultancy £27000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £210 - £220 per day, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Princes Food & Drink Group Salary: Competitive + Car Allowance, benefits and bonus, Liverpool, Merseyside
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Google UK ad revenues climb 17% to $1.6bn