Land Rover launches Discovery 4 spot
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 April 2012 09:00AM
Land Rover has launched a TV spot by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for its Discovery 4 model that asks: "Been anywhere interesting lately?"
The ad features a couple repeatedly dropping off their dirt-covered adventure clothes in their local dry-cleaners.
The owner appears increasingly confused until he sees the couple drive off in their Land Rover. It ends with the line: "Been anywhere interesting lately?"
RKCR/Y&R said the campaign, which includes print and digital ads, aims to show that drivers of the Discovery 4 live more interesting lives than other drivers.
The creative director Brian Fraser worked on the campaign with the creative team Martin Casson and Martin Davey. The TV ad was directed by Vince Squibb and produced by Gorgeous.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Leeds
- Biddable Account Manager - Beauty Client Lipton Fleming £35000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign