Land Rover launches Discovery 4 spot
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 April 2012 09:00AM
Land Rover has launched a TV spot by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for its Discovery 4 model that asks: "Been anywhere interesting lately?"
The ad features a couple repeatedly dropping off their dirt-covered adventure clothes in their local dry-cleaners.
The owner appears increasingly confused until he sees the couple drive off in their Land Rover. It ends with the line: "Been anywhere interesting lately?"
RKCR/Y&R said the campaign, which includes print and digital ads, aims to show that drivers of the Discovery 4 live more interesting lives than other drivers.
The creative director Brian Fraser worked on the campaign with the creative team Martin Casson and Martin Davey. The TV ad was directed by Vince Squibb and produced by Gorgeous.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames