Land Rover launches Discovery 4 spot
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 April 2012 09:00AM
Land Rover has launched a TV spot by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for its Discovery 4 model that asks: "Been anywhere interesting lately?"
The ad features a couple repeatedly dropping off their dirt-covered adventure clothes in their local dry-cleaners.
The owner appears increasingly confused until he sees the couple drive off in their Land Rover. It ends with the line: "Been anywhere interesting lately?"
RKCR/Y&R said the campaign, which includes print and digital ads, aims to show that drivers of the Discovery 4 live more interesting lives than other drivers.
The creative director Brian Fraser worked on the campaign with the creative team Martin Casson and Martin Davey. The TV ad was directed by Vince Squibb and produced by Gorgeous.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake