Land Rover launches Discovery 4 spot
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 April 2012 09:00AM
Land Rover has launched a TV spot by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for its Discovery 4 model that asks: "Been anywhere interesting lately?"
The ad features a couple repeatedly dropping off their dirt-covered adventure clothes in their local dry-cleaners.
The owner appears increasingly confused until he sees the couple drive off in their Land Rover. It ends with the line: "Been anywhere interesting lately?"
RKCR/Y&R said the campaign, which includes print and digital ads, aims to show that drivers of the Discovery 4 live more interesting lives than other drivers.
The creative director Brian Fraser worked on the campaign with the creative team Martin Casson and Martin Davey. The TV ad was directed by Vince Squibb and produced by Gorgeous.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior PPC Executive - Big Brands! GoodEgg Digital £Neg + great benefits,
- McDonald's 10 best UK ads
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- Campaign Viral Chart: Busta Rhymes features in Toyota rap ad
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders