Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Nabs Big Bash
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 March 2012 11:14AM
Last night's Nabs Big Bash at Battersea Evolution was aptly themed Heaven and Hell as for many it was just that.
The evening hosted by Sara Cox saw many winners such as Google's head of pre sales, YouTube and Display Neil Dulake and Spotify's David Coopy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Partnerships Executive - Publisher Silverdrum Up to £32,000 + bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £250 - £300 per day, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive (3-6 months FTC) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Internal Communications and Engagement EMR £70000 - £90000 per annum + benefits, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool