Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Nabs Big Bash
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 March 2012 11:14AM
Last night's Nabs Big Bash at Battersea Evolution was aptly themed Heaven and Hell as for many it was just that.
The evening hosted by Sara Cox saw many winners such as Google's head of pre sales, YouTube and Display Neil Dulake and Spotify's David Coopy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business