Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Nabs Big Bash
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 March 2012 11:14AM
Last night's Nabs Big Bash at Battersea Evolution was aptly themed Heaven and Hell as for many it was just that.
The evening hosted by Sara Cox saw many winners such as Google's head of pre sales, YouTube and Display Neil Dulake and Spotify's David Coopy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Project Director, Strategic Insight and Brand Development Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £42000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Digital CMI Manager (Innovation) Top FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £48000 per annum + car allowance and bonus, Berkshire
- Senior Client Director Brand Research- Healthcare/Pharma Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 - £80000 per annum + car allowance , London