Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Nabs Big Bash
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 March 2012 11:14AM
Last night's Nabs Big Bash at Battersea Evolution was aptly themed Heaven and Hell as for many it was just that.
The evening hosted by Sara Cox saw many winners such as Google's head of pre sales, YouTube and Display Neil Dulake and Spotify's David Coopy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Packaging Artworker - £200pd Mustard Jobs £200. per hour, City of London
- Junior Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, CENTRAL lONDON
- PA/ Marketing and Events Executive Mustard Jobs £27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- New Business Development Director Mustard Jobs £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Bracknell
- Account Director Mustard Jobs £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, Luton
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated