Google+ launches first TV ad
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 March 2012 12:24PM
Adam & Eve's launch spot for Google+ breaks tomorrow (31 March) in 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The 90-second commercial, called ''Google+: Tom", centres around Benedict Cumberbatch reading 'The Seven Ages of Man', from 'As You Like It' by William Shakespeare.
It follows the life of Tom, an everyman, as he lives and shares on the Google+ platform.
Ben Priest, Adam & Eve's creative founding partner, said: "It's a real honour to be working with Google on such an important launch. We wanted to bring warmth and humanity to this platform. To show people how it allows you to share what's important with those you love."
The ad was written by Aidan McLure, Laurent Simon, Beth Bentley and Alex Heisz. It was directed by Simon Ellis of Mad Cow films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas