Google+ launches first TV ad
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 March 2012 12:24PM
Adam & Eve's launch spot for Google+ breaks tomorrow (31 March) in 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The 90-second commercial, called ''Google+: Tom", centres around Benedict Cumberbatch reading 'The Seven Ages of Man', from 'As You Like It' by William Shakespeare.
It follows the life of Tom, an everyman, as he lives and shares on the Google+ platform.
Ben Priest, Adam & Eve's creative founding partner, said: "It's a real honour to be working with Google on such an important launch. We wanted to bring warmth and humanity to this platform. To show people how it allows you to share what's important with those you love."
The ad was written by Aidan McLure, Laurent Simon, Beth Bentley and Alex Heisz. It was directed by Simon Ellis of Mad Cow films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne