Google+ launches first TV ad
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 March 2012 12:24PM
Adam & Eve's launch spot for Google+ breaks tomorrow (31 March) in 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The 90-second commercial, called ''Google+: Tom", centres around Benedict Cumberbatch reading 'The Seven Ages of Man', from 'As You Like It' by William Shakespeare.
It follows the life of Tom, an everyman, as he lives and shares on the Google+ platform.
Ben Priest, Adam & Eve's creative founding partner, said: "It's a real honour to be working with Google on such an important launch. We wanted to bring warmth and humanity to this platform. To show people how it allows you to share what's important with those you love."
The ad was written by Aidan McLure, Laurent Simon, Beth Bentley and Alex Heisz. It was directed by Simon Ellis of Mad Cow films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Technical Project Manager Purple Consultancy £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Commercial Campaign Executive Box TV £150 per day, Victoria, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'