Google+ launches first TV ad
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 March 2012 12:24PM
Adam & Eve's launch spot for Google+ breaks tomorrow (31 March) in 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The 90-second commercial, called ''Google+: Tom", centres around Benedict Cumberbatch reading 'The Seven Ages of Man', from 'As You Like It' by William Shakespeare.
It follows the life of Tom, an everyman, as he lives and shares on the Google+ platform.
Ben Priest, Adam & Eve's creative founding partner, said: "It's a real honour to be working with Google on such an important launch. We wanted to bring warmth and humanity to this platform. To show people how it allows you to share what's important with those you love."
The ad was written by Aidan McLure, Laurent Simon, Beth Bentley and Alex Heisz. It was directed by Simon Ellis of Mad Cow films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior PPC Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director - FMCG Research Agency NG Digital Marketing c £55k, Central London
- Senior Partner Marketing Manager NG Digital Marketing between £300-350 day rate, Central London
- Digital Business Analyst - London - eCommerce/mCommerce Salt Negotiable rates, City of London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?