Google+ launches first TV ad
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 March 2012 12:24PM
Adam & Eve's launch spot for Google+ breaks tomorrow (31 March) in 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The 90-second commercial, called ''Google+: Tom", centres around Benedict Cumberbatch reading 'The Seven Ages of Man', from 'As You Like It' by William Shakespeare.
It follows the life of Tom, an everyman, as he lives and shares on the Google+ platform.
Ben Priest, Adam & Eve's creative founding partner, said: "It's a real honour to be working with Google on such an important launch. We wanted to bring warmth and humanity to this platform. To show people how it allows you to share what's important with those you love."
The ad was written by Aidan McLure, Laurent Simon, Beth Bentley and Alex Heisz. It was directed by Simon Ellis of Mad Cow films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - London - ATL - Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + STO - Amazing Benefits, West End
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent West London Agency Fill Recruitment £32k - £36k, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Managers x 2 - Top 10 Agency Fill Recruitment to £30k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3