Aviva hands consolidated digital account to Dare
Aviva has appointed Dare to handle its consolidated digital advertising account.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch against Razorfish, Weapon 7 and TMW.
Aviva previously worked with a number of agencies across its insurance, investment and corporate services, including Albion, CMW, Engage Group and Glue Isobar, before the financial services giant decided to consolidate into a single agency.
Dare will now handle Aviva's consolidated digital account, also covering social media across its life cover and direct services insurance portfolio.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles Aviva's advertising account, but is unaffected by the appointment.
Separately, Aviva's review of its global business-to-business advertising account is understood to be ongoing. The winning agency will be responsible for the division's press, online and outdoor advertising, and will focus mainly on business-to-business activity, targeting independent financial advisors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014