Aviva hands consolidated digital account to Dare
Aviva has appointed Dare to handle its consolidated digital advertising account.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch against Razorfish, Weapon 7 and TMW.
Aviva previously worked with a number of agencies across its insurance, investment and corporate services, including Albion, CMW, Engage Group and Glue Isobar, before the financial services giant decided to consolidate into a single agency.
Dare will now handle Aviva's consolidated digital account, also covering social media across its life cover and direct services insurance portfolio.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles Aviva's advertising account, but is unaffected by the appointment.
Separately, Aviva's review of its global business-to-business advertising account is understood to be ongoing. The winning agency will be responsible for the division's press, online and outdoor advertising, and will focus mainly on business-to-business activity, targeting independent financial advisors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Analytical Marketing Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Client Services Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £90,000 + bens, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £34,000 + bens, West London
- Digital Brand Strategist - £38 - 45k + bens Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £45,000 + bens, Central London
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.