Aviva hands consolidated digital account to Dare
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 April 2012 10:21AM
Aviva has appointed Dare to handle its consolidated digital advertising account.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch against Razorfish, Weapon 7 and TMW.
Aviva previously worked with a number of agencies across its insurance, investment and corporate services, including Albion, CMW, Engage Group and Glue Isobar, before the financial services giant decided to consolidate into a single agency.
Dare will now handle Aviva's consolidated digital account, also covering social media across its life cover and direct services insurance portfolio.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles Aviva's advertising account, but is unaffected by the appointment.
Separately, Aviva's review of its global business-to-business advertising account is understood to be ongoing. The winning agency will be responsible for the division's press, online and outdoor advertising, and will focus mainly on business-to-business activity, targeting independent financial advisors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a, United Kingdom
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated