Aviva hands consolidated digital account to Dare
Aviva has appointed Dare to handle its consolidated digital advertising account.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch against Razorfish, Weapon 7 and TMW.
Aviva previously worked with a number of agencies across its insurance, investment and corporate services, including Albion, CMW, Engage Group and Glue Isobar, before the financial services giant decided to consolidate into a single agency.
Dare will now handle Aviva's consolidated digital account, also covering social media across its life cover and direct services insurance portfolio.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles Aviva's advertising account, but is unaffected by the appointment.
Separately, Aviva's review of its global business-to-business advertising account is understood to be ongoing. The winning agency will be responsible for the division's press, online and outdoor advertising, and will focus mainly on business-to-business activity, targeting independent financial advisors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Ninesharp £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Head of PR, Luxury Travel, Surrey, £60-65k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London (Greater) / Surrey
- Lead Promotions Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Weetabix Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Greater) / Northamptonshire / Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup