BT Business appoints Now to ad account
BT Business has appointed Now to handle its ad business.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch against TBWA, Ogilvy and HMDG. The pitch was overseen by AAR.
Now will be responsible for improving BT Business' position in the rapidly growing information and communications technology market for small and medium-sized businesses, through advertising and content creation.
The former incumbent, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, won the account in 2006, when the billings on the business were £17m. However, the agency was forced to resign the account after being appointed to the £47m Vodafone business in August.
Nick Ratcliffe, marketing director at BT Business, said: "We're excited to be working with Now to make it clear to UK businesses how BT's unrivalled range of products and services, from superfast broadband to IT Services, can help them succeed. We were impressed by Now's understanding of our business and its strategic vision."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014