BT Business appoints Now to ad account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 April 2012 10:54AM
BT Business has appointed Now to handle its ad business.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch against TBWA, Ogilvy and HMDG. The pitch was overseen by AAR.
Now will be responsible for improving BT Business' position in the rapidly growing information and communications technology market for small and medium-sized businesses, through advertising and content creation.
The former incumbent, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, won the account in 2006, when the billings on the business were £17m. However, the agency was forced to resign the account after being appointed to the £47m Vodafone business in August.
Nick Ratcliffe, marketing director at BT Business, said: "We're excited to be working with Now to make it clear to UK businesses how BT's unrivalled range of products and services, from superfast broadband to IT Services, can help them succeed. We were impressed by Now's understanding of our business and its strategic vision."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne