BA unveils Olympic Dove plane livery
British Airways has revealed the design of its Dove aircraft, commissioned to celebrate the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The Dove has been designed by Pascal Anson with mentoring from Emin and has been painted in white and gold across nine A319 aircraft. It can be seen from tomorrow on routes to and from Europe for 12 months.
The two remaining Great Britons projects also launch today – a short film called 'Boy', written by Prasanna Puwanarajah, will be shown on the aircraft, while a menu created by Michelin star chef Simon Hulstone will be served to passengers.
BA has also launched a pop-up venue called Flight BA2012 in Shoreditch on selected weekdays between 4-17 April.
It features an art gallery, a cinema and a restaurant that showcases work from the Great Britons project.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London