BA unveils Olympic Dove plane livery
British Airways has revealed the design of its Dove aircraft, commissioned to celebrate the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The Dove has been designed by Pascal Anson with mentoring from Emin and has been painted in white and gold across nine A319 aircraft. It can be seen from tomorrow on routes to and from Europe for 12 months.
The two remaining Great Britons projects also launch today – a short film called 'Boy', written by Prasanna Puwanarajah, will be shown on the aircraft, while a menu created by Michelin star chef Simon Hulstone will be served to passengers.
BA has also launched a pop-up venue called Flight BA2012 in Shoreditch on selected weekdays between 4-17 April.
It features an art gallery, a cinema and a restaurant that showcases work from the Great Britons project.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks