Insurer awards digital media to iProspect and Carat
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 April 2012 09:00AM
Aegis Media's iProspect and Carat have been awarded the search and digital media business respectively for insurance brands esure and Sheilas' Wheels after a competitive pitch.
Esure called the review of its digital media business, which had been held by Equimedia since 2008, in August 2011. Carat holds the offline business, which was unaffected.
It is understood that Equimedia re-pitched for the account and that the other agencies involved were Steak and LBI.
The Aegis agencies will be responsible for driving awareness and increased customer growth for both insurance brands across affiliate marketing, social media, analytics, paid and natural search as well as conversation optimisation.
IProspect will help to optimise esure's search performance across its PPC, affiliate and display channels and deliver enhanced data management and attribution modelling.
Carat has managed esure's offline planning and buying since 2004.
Dorothy Fulton, head of direct acquisition at esure, said iProspect had impressed with their understanding of the brand.
She said: "Their industry insight will help us achieve our results by adding an edge to our overall marketing mix throughout the digital marketing space."
Ben Wood, managing director of iProspect, said: "This win shows the depth of iProspect's integrated proposition.
"Data, insight and analysis are at the heart of our business and we are looking forward to drawing on all of our resources to delivering impressive results for esure in the years ahead."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter