Insurer awards digital media to iProspect and Carat
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 April 2012 09:00AM
Aegis Media's iProspect and Carat have been awarded the search and digital media business respectively for insurance brands esure and Sheilas' Wheels after a competitive pitch.
Esure called the review of its digital media business, which had been held by Equimedia since 2008, in August 2011. Carat holds the offline business, which was unaffected.
It is understood that Equimedia re-pitched for the account and that the other agencies involved were Steak and LBI.
The Aegis agencies will be responsible for driving awareness and increased customer growth for both insurance brands across affiliate marketing, social media, analytics, paid and natural search as well as conversation optimisation.
IProspect will help to optimise esure's search performance across its PPC, affiliate and display channels and deliver enhanced data management and attribution modelling.
Carat has managed esure's offline planning and buying since 2004.
Dorothy Fulton, head of direct acquisition at esure, said iProspect had impressed with their understanding of the brand.
She said: "Their industry insight will help us achieve our results by adding an edge to our overall marketing mix throughout the digital marketing space."
Ben Wood, managing director of iProspect, said: "This win shows the depth of iProspect's integrated proposition.
"Data, insight and analysis are at the heart of our business and we are looking forward to drawing on all of our resources to delivering impressive results for esure in the years ahead."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Junior Brand Manager Alpro £25-£30k plus benefits, West Midlands
- Design Director Source £45000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, East Midlands
- Marketing and Business Development Manager Spotlight Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum + GREAT BENS, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas