Just Go! Holidays hands £1.5m media account to Total Media
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 April 2012 08:58AM
Just Go! Holidays, the European coach holiday operator, has appointed Total Media to manage its £1.5m media planning and buying account without a pitch.
It is understood that Artavia was the incumbent agency on the account.
Total Media will manage Just Go! Holidays' increasing media requirements in the highly competitive tour operator market.
The independent media agency's strategy aims to broaden Just Go! Holidays' customer base, promoting the company's good value message and bringing its passion for British heritage to more people.
The campaign will run throughout the year and will initially focus on a combination of online, PPC and offline media, especially local and regional newspapers.
Penny Took, director at Total Media North, said: "As Just Go! Holidays opens up new tours and destinations, we will help them launch and grow those experiences to new customers.
"While local and regional press is the first medium of choice to reach the current customer base, our strategy is designed to evolve with the company’s growth plans and deliver sales and brand awareness through a combination of new and traditional media."
Tim Hayes, sales and commercial director at Just Go! Holidays, said that Total Media is "ideally placed" to help with the company's plans to expand its services throughout the UK and Europe.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push