Rachel's to launch digital Kitchen Moments drive
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 05 April 2012 08:48AM
Rachel's, the organic dairy brand, is ramping up its digital activity with the launch of a 'Kitchen Moments' digital and eCRM campaign, and new brand website.
The campaign, launching next week, is part of the brand's overarching 'Moments' strategy, which aims to position it as a lifestyle brand.
The digital activity, created by Haygarth, is centred around a Facebook app and also includes an e-newsletter and new brand website, which will feature exclusive content through brand partnerships, as the brand takes a more editorial-led approach to marketing.
It has not disclosed which brands will be participating in the scheme.
Rachel's 'Moments' strategy was introduced in September last year, when it rolled out its first TV campaign encouraging consumers to "reconnect with themselves" and find their "Rachel’s moment".
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show