Rachel's to launch digital Kitchen Moments drive
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 05 April 2012 08:48AM
Rachel's, the organic dairy brand, is ramping up its digital activity with the launch of a 'Kitchen Moments' digital and eCRM campaign, and new brand website.
The campaign, launching next week, is part of the brand's overarching 'Moments' strategy, which aims to position it as a lifestyle brand.
The digital activity, created by Haygarth, is centred around a Facebook app and also includes an e-newsletter and new brand website, which will feature exclusive content through brand partnerships, as the brand takes a more editorial-led approach to marketing.
It has not disclosed which brands will be participating in the scheme.
Rachel's 'Moments' strategy was introduced in September last year, when it rolled out its first TV campaign encouraging consumers to "reconnect with themselves" and find their "Rachel’s moment".
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad