Rachel's to launch digital Kitchen Moments drive
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 05 April 2012 08:48AM
Rachel's, the organic dairy brand, is ramping up its digital activity with the launch of a 'Kitchen Moments' digital and eCRM campaign, and new brand website.
The campaign, launching next week, is part of the brand's overarching 'Moments' strategy, which aims to position it as a lifestyle brand.
The digital activity, created by Haygarth, is centred around a Facebook app and also includes an e-newsletter and new brand website, which will feature exclusive content through brand partnerships, as the brand takes a more editorial-led approach to marketing.
It has not disclosed which brands will be participating in the scheme.
Rachel's 'Moments' strategy was introduced in September last year, when it rolled out its first TV campaign encouraging consumers to "reconnect with themselves" and find their "Rachel’s moment".
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Exec - Award winning Independent Agency Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager - direct mail and eDM become £35k-£50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Fast growing startup Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum company options, London
- Senior Account Manager - Tobacco Account Major Players £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- 3D Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Windsor
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building