Rachel's to launch digital Kitchen Moments drive
Rachel's, the organic dairy brand, is ramping up its digital activity with the launch of a 'Kitchen Moments' digital and eCRM campaign, and new brand website.
The campaign, launching next week, is part of the brand's overarching 'Moments' strategy, which aims to position it as a lifestyle brand.
The digital activity, created by Haygarth, is centred around a Facebook app and also includes an e-newsletter and new brand website, which will feature exclusive content through brand partnerships, as the brand takes a more editorial-led approach to marketing.
It has not disclosed which brands will be participating in the scheme.
Rachel's 'Moments' strategy was introduced in September last year, when it rolled out its first TV campaign encouraging consumers to "reconnect with themselves" and find their "Rachel’s moment".
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Analyst & Business Development Manager EMR £50000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Development Manager - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Senior Continuous Insight Manager - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing up to £60k + car + bonus + benefits, Greater London
- Planning Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'