PG Tips launches Easter ad
PG Tips is launching the latest phase of its £4m 'The Fresh One' ad campaign to coincide with Easter.
The humorous ad, created by Mother, once again sees Johnny Vegas and Monkey on a hill, having a picnic.
As Vegas struggles to find words to describe how fresh the PG Tips Special Moments range tastes, an exasperated Monkey is whisked away by a swooping eagle and is dropped into its nest, which contains two baby eaglets and the four variants from the range.
After befriending the eaglets, Monkey enjoys his own "special moment" with the baby birds, as he introduces and sings 'The Special Moments range' in unison with the eaglets.
The TV ad will be supported by print and radio, customer marketing and a heavyweight sampling campaign.
Silvia Grattieri, PG Tips brand manager at Unilever UK, commented: "The launch of the Special Moments range from PG Tips is one of the most significant innovations in black tea in recent years.
"The TV advert will help to communicate how the range offers consumers high-quality, fresh-tasting products and greater choice within black tea, to suit different moments and needs throughout the day."
PG Tips launched the original 'The Fresh One' ad campaign in May last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum, Leeds