Smirnoff launches Madonna MDNA Nightlife UK campaign
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 10:50AM
Smirnoff is rolling out the next stage in its partnership with Madonna in the UK, with a limited edition on-pack promotion and major marketing campaign, as part of its ongoing Nightlife Exchange Project activity.
To mark the launch of Madonna's latest album, 'MDNA', the Diageo-owned vodka brand is offering a "VIP access card" on limited-edition packs, giving fans access to a free remixed track to download on Facebook, as well as exclusive behind-the-scenes content from Madonna and the opportunity to win tickets to see her in concert.
Smirnoff announced that a remixed Nightlife Edition of ‘MDNA’ album would be available to buy from Facebook for US users for $3.50 (£2.20) in March. UK residents will have the opportunity to download the album from Facebook in the coming weeks.
Smirnoff rolled out its global Nightlife Exchange marketing initiative in September 2010, discovering and celebrating the best nightlife from around the world. It signed up Madonna to front the campaign in August last year.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England