Smirnoff launches Madonna MDNA Nightlife UK campaign
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 April 2012 10:50AM
Smirnoff is rolling out the next stage in its partnership with Madonna in the UK, with a limited edition on-pack promotion and major marketing campaign, as part of its ongoing Nightlife Exchange Project activity.
To mark the launch of Madonna's latest album, 'MDNA', the Diageo-owned vodka brand is offering a "VIP access card" on limited-edition packs, giving fans access to a free remixed track to download on Facebook, as well as exclusive behind-the-scenes content from Madonna and the opportunity to win tickets to see her in concert.
Smirnoff announced that a remixed Nightlife Edition of ‘MDNA’ album would be available to buy from Facebook for US users for $3.50 (£2.20) in March. UK residents will have the opportunity to download the album from Facebook in the coming weeks.
Smirnoff rolled out its global Nightlife Exchange marketing initiative in September 2010, discovering and celebrating the best nightlife from around the world. It signed up Madonna to front the campaign in August last year.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London