Hyundai to give away Euro 2012 tickets with Absolute Radio
Hyundai, the car marque, is to offer Absolute Radio listeners the chance to win tickets to the Uefa Euro 2012 championship in Poland and Ukraine, as part of its support for its sponsorship of the tournament .
Three pairs of football fans will win tickets to the England vs Sweden game on 15 June in Kiev, with return flights, all transfers, a local guide and two nights' bed-and-breakfast accommodation included.
The competition will start tomorrow morning (13 April), when two tickets will be given away on Christian O'Connell’s show. Two tickets will also be given away on Ian Wright's Absolute Radio 'Rock 'N' Roll Football' show on Saturday (14 April).
Online, a dedicated part of the Absolute Radio website, will include information on the competition, a click-through to the Hyundai website, and the chance to enter online to win the final pair of tickets.
Wright will announce the online winner on his show on Saturday 21 April.
Andrew Cullis, marketing director at Hyundai Motor UK, said: "The lucky winners will be treated to an unforgettable experience at the tournament in the Ukraine.
"The football championship is one of the most popular global sporting events, with the world's best players showcasing their skills and, as a proud sponsor, Hyundai will be part of the games from kick-off to the final whistle."
The competition will also encourage people to "like" their favourite Team Hyundai player on Hyundai's official Facebook page. For every Facebook "like", Hyundai will donate €1 (£0.82) to a new charity initiative.
Team Hyundai includes Iker Casillas (Spain), Lukas Podolski (Germany), Giuseppe Rossi (Italy), Karim Benzema (France) and England's Daniel Sturridge.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - 12 month maternity cover contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Nottingham
- Web Analyst - 2 Positions. RS Components Market Rate., London, Corby or Oxford
- Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £28000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Croydon
- Digital Designer role in Berkshire - 25-35k Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, Berkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity