Hyundai to give away Euro 2012 tickets with Absolute Radio
Hyundai, the car marque, is to offer Absolute Radio listeners the chance to win tickets to the Uefa Euro 2012 championship in Poland and Ukraine, as part of its support for its sponsorship of the tournament .
Three pairs of football fans will win tickets to the England vs Sweden game on 15 June in Kiev, with return flights, all transfers, a local guide and two nights' bed-and-breakfast accommodation included.
The competition will start tomorrow morning (13 April), when two tickets will be given away on Christian O'Connell’s show. Two tickets will also be given away on Ian Wright's Absolute Radio 'Rock 'N' Roll Football' show on Saturday (14 April).
Online, a dedicated part of the Absolute Radio website, will include information on the competition, a click-through to the Hyundai website, and the chance to enter online to win the final pair of tickets.
Wright will announce the online winner on his show on Saturday 21 April.
Andrew Cullis, marketing director at Hyundai Motor UK, said: "The lucky winners will be treated to an unforgettable experience at the tournament in the Ukraine.
"The football championship is one of the most popular global sporting events, with the world's best players showcasing their skills and, as a proud sponsor, Hyundai will be part of the games from kick-off to the final whistle."
The competition will also encourage people to "like" their favourite Team Hyundai player on Hyundai's official Facebook page. For every Facebook "like", Hyundai will donate €1 (£0.82) to a new charity initiative.
Team Hyundai includes Iker Casillas (Spain), Lukas Podolski (Germany), Giuseppe Rossi (Italy), Karim Benzema (France) and England's Daniel Sturridge.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Insight Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35K Source £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst **Prestigious and Forward Thinking Media Agency** Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff