Hunter and bear return for TippEx
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 April 2012 02:54PM
TippEx has produced a sequel to its hit 2010 interactive YouTube ad, 'Hunter vs Bear'.
'Hunter and bear's 2012 birthday party' is created by the same agency, France's Buzzman.
It again presents people with a surreal world in which TippEx figures as a device for allowing different scenarios to play out.
This time the user can travel through time with the pair by entering years for them to go to, with 46 different scenes available.
The agency team included creative director and CEO Georges Mohammed-Cherif, copywriter Tristan Daltroff and art director Louis Audard.
Film production was by Les Telecreateurs, direction by Adrien Armanet and web production by Les 84.
The buzz around the ad is magnified by Hunter vs Bear's page on Facebook.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building