Hunter and bear return for TippEx
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 April 2012 02:54PM
TippEx has produced a sequel to its hit 2010 interactive YouTube ad, 'Hunter vs Bear'.
'Hunter and bear's 2012 birthday party' is created by the same agency, France's Buzzman.
It again presents people with a surreal world in which TippEx figures as a device for allowing different scenarios to play out.
This time the user can travel through time with the pair by entering years for them to go to, with 46 different scenes available.
The agency team included creative director and CEO Georges Mohammed-Cherif, copywriter Tristan Daltroff and art director Louis Audard.
Film production was by Les Telecreateurs, direction by Adrien Armanet and web production by Les 84.
The buzz around the ad is magnified by Hunter vs Bear's page on Facebook.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY - £40K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London
- Senior Creative Team - Dubai based (tax free salary) MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, Dubai
- Senior PAYG Product Marketing Manager EMR £55000 - £60000 per annum + $1500/monthly accommodation allowance, Vietnam
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement