Hunter and bear return for TippEx
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 April 2012 02:54PM
TippEx has produced a sequel to its hit 2010 interactive YouTube ad, 'Hunter vs Bear'.
'Hunter and bear's 2012 birthday party' is created by the same agency, France's Buzzman.
It again presents people with a surreal world in which TippEx figures as a device for allowing different scenarios to play out.
This time the user can travel through time with the pair by entering years for them to go to, with 46 different scenes available.
The agency team included creative director and CEO Georges Mohammed-Cherif, copywriter Tristan Daltroff and art director Louis Audard.
Film production was by Les Telecreateurs, direction by Adrien Armanet and web production by Les 84.
The buzz around the ad is magnified by Hunter vs Bear's page on Facebook.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior SEO Account Manager - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior SEO Executive - Technical Ultimate Asset Ã‚£24000 - Ã‚£27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Sales - Entertainment Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake