Hunter and bear return for TippEx
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 April 2012 02:54PM
TippEx has produced a sequel to its hit 2010 interactive YouTube ad, 'Hunter vs Bear'.
'Hunter and bear's 2012 birthday party' is created by the same agency, France's Buzzman.
It again presents people with a surreal world in which TippEx figures as a device for allowing different scenarios to play out.
This time the user can travel through time with the pair by entering years for them to go to, with 46 different scenes available.
The agency team included creative director and CEO Georges Mohammed-Cherif, copywriter Tristan Daltroff and art director Louis Audard.
Film production was by Les Telecreateurs, direction by Adrien Armanet and web production by Les 84.
The buzz around the ad is magnified by Hunter vs Bear's page on Facebook.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital Communications Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief