Gavin Brice appointed to key role at CBS Outdoor
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 13 April 2012 08:40AM
CBS Outdoor UK has appointed Gavin Brice to a top executive role that involves him overseeing the company's relationship with key stakeholders such as Westfield and Transport for London (TfL).
Brice has been appointed to the role of director of franchise, assets and London Rail within the company's Franchise and Asset division.
He will lead and develop the Franchise and Asset Development team.
The team has responsibility for managing the company's relationships with key stakeholders such as Westfield, TfL and bus companies.
Brice, who has been with CBS Outdoor UK for nearly seven years, moves from his previous role of head of deals and contracts.
It is understood that he will also continue with his previous responsibilities.
Brice's appointment follows the recent departure of Helena Kavanagh, who left CBS in March to become managing director of the furniture division at JCDecaux.
Jason Cotterrell, country director at CBS Outdoor UK, said: "It is vitally important that we have the right structure in place in our business to maintain stakeholder relationships and to grow the business as we seek out new opportunities for development.
"Gavin has unrivalled knowledge of the OOH sector and has done a fantastic job in the last two years supporting the franchise team with deals and expansion, notably with Westfield Stratford City and the Olympic Games ."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned