Gavin Brice appointed to key role at CBS Outdoor
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 13 April 2012 08:40AM
CBS Outdoor UK has appointed Gavin Brice to a top executive role that involves him overseeing the company's relationship with key stakeholders such as Westfield and Transport for London (TfL).
Brice has been appointed to the role of director of franchise, assets and London Rail within the company's Franchise and Asset division.
He will lead and develop the Franchise and Asset Development team.
The team has responsibility for managing the company's relationships with key stakeholders such as Westfield, TfL and bus companies.
Brice, who has been with CBS Outdoor UK for nearly seven years, moves from his previous role of head of deals and contracts.
It is understood that he will also continue with his previous responsibilities.
Brice's appointment follows the recent departure of Helena Kavanagh, who left CBS in March to become managing director of the furniture division at JCDecaux.
Jason Cotterrell, country director at CBS Outdoor UK, said: "It is vitally important that we have the right structure in place in our business to maintain stakeholder relationships and to grow the business as we seek out new opportunities for development.
"Gavin has unrivalled knowledge of the OOH sector and has done a fantastic job in the last two years supporting the franchise team with deals and expansion, notably with Westfield Stratford City and the Olympic Games ."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Automotive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure