Gavin Brice appointed to key role at CBS Outdoor
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 13 April 2012 08:40AM
CBS Outdoor UK has appointed Gavin Brice to a top executive role that involves him overseeing the company's relationship with key stakeholders such as Westfield and Transport for London (TfL).
Brice has been appointed to the role of director of franchise, assets and London Rail within the company's Franchise and Asset division.
He will lead and develop the Franchise and Asset Development team.
The team has responsibility for managing the company's relationships with key stakeholders such as Westfield, TfL and bus companies.
Brice, who has been with CBS Outdoor UK for nearly seven years, moves from his previous role of head of deals and contracts.
It is understood that he will also continue with his previous responsibilities.
Brice's appointment follows the recent departure of Helena Kavanagh, who left CBS in March to become managing director of the furniture division at JCDecaux.
Jason Cotterrell, country director at CBS Outdoor UK, said: "It is vitally important that we have the right structure in place in our business to maintain stakeholder relationships and to grow the business as we seek out new opportunities for development.
"Gavin has unrivalled knowledge of the OOH sector and has done a fantastic job in the last two years supporting the franchise team with deals and expansion, notably with Westfield Stratford City and the Olympic Games ."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Mid Weight Digital Project Manager Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Executive National Housing Federation Circa £27,500 per annum + Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch