Save the Children hires Steak to improve digital ROI
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 April 2012 08:59AM
Save the Children UK has appointed digital agency Steak to improve its return on investment (ROI ) by managing display and pay-per-click (PPC) activity for fundraising, branding and emergency response.
Steak takes over the account this month, replacing Agenda 21 after a competitive pitch.
It will handle the charity's ongoing acquisition campaign, which includes the "Build it for babies" fundraising appeal intended to raise £1m to build seven health clinics in Bangladesh.
Save the Children is looking to further enhance its digital operations in a move to grow digital as a channel and increase cost effectiveness.
Liz McCrae, supporter acquisition manager at Save the Children, said: "Our main goal is to improve the ROI from our digital marketing campaigns to raise more funds for Save the Children, to help the world's most vulnerable children, both overseas and in the UK."
Save the Children works in 120 countries, including the UK, saving children's lives, fighting for their rights and helping children fulfil their potential.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Midweight Designer - Creative Agency - Old Street Twist Recruitment Ã‚£27000.00 - Ã‚£32000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Cars ! Ready for an immediate start or Jan 2015! Barker Graves £30/38K, central London
- PLANNER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Excellent, London
- Senior PR & Comms Officer Stopgap Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£34700 per annum, Reading
- Senior Account Director - brand, digital and communications - £55-65k Story Recruitment £55-65k plus bonus dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)