VivaKi promotes Bertozzi to executive EMEA role
By Emma Powell, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 16 April 2012 11:58AM
The VivaKi Nerve Center has promoted Marco Bertozzi to executive managing director of Nerve Center EMEA.
Bertozzi was previously managing director of VivaKi Nerve Center EMEA.
In his new role Bertozzi will focus on the continued expansion of the Nerve Center throughout the region.
Core projects include leading strategy for ad exchange trading across the VivaKi agencies - ZenithOptimedia, SMG, Razorfish and Digitas - and The Pool, Vivaki's global innovation project based around video and tablets.
Bertozzi, a former head of digital at ZenithOptimedia and commercial director of Zed Media, became managing director of VivaKi Nerve Center EMEA in 2010 after a two-year stint as the director of advertising at TMP Worldwide, the recruitment ad company.
Bertozzi's promotion coincides with wider changes at the Publicis Groupe digital media operation including the departure of president Curt Hecht to The Weather Channel.
Hecht has been replaced by Kurt Unkel, who will report to Frank Voris, global chief financial officer.
Prior to taking up the role Unkel had been executive vice president/general manager of trading platform Audience on Demand (AOD) – one of the Nerve Center’s fastest growing practices and largest revenue drivers.
The Nerve Center was formed in 2008 and now employs more than 250 staff worldwide.
Publicis Groupe chairman and chief executive officer Maurice Lévy said: "The Nerve Centre is comprised of some of the sharpest minds in digital and tech.
"With Kurt at the helm, we look forward to more aggressively pursuing new opportunities in arenas such as data, mobile, social and technology."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qual Research Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media