VivaKi promotes Bertozzi to executive EMEA role
By Emma Powell, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 16 April 2012 11:58AM
The VivaKi Nerve Center has promoted Marco Bertozzi to executive managing director of Nerve Center EMEA.
Bertozzi was previously managing director of VivaKi Nerve Center EMEA.
In his new role Bertozzi will focus on the continued expansion of the Nerve Center throughout the region.
Core projects include leading strategy for ad exchange trading across the VivaKi agencies - ZenithOptimedia, SMG, Razorfish and Digitas - and The Pool, Vivaki's global innovation project based around video and tablets.
Bertozzi, a former head of digital at ZenithOptimedia and commercial director of Zed Media, became managing director of VivaKi Nerve Center EMEA in 2010 after a two-year stint as the director of advertising at TMP Worldwide, the recruitment ad company.
Bertozzi's promotion coincides with wider changes at the Publicis Groupe digital media operation including the departure of president Curt Hecht to The Weather Channel.
Hecht has been replaced by Kurt Unkel, who will report to Frank Voris, global chief financial officer.
Prior to taking up the role Unkel had been executive vice president/general manager of trading platform Audience on Demand (AOD) – one of the Nerve Center’s fastest growing practices and largest revenue drivers.
The Nerve Center was formed in 2008 and now employs more than 250 staff worldwide.
Publicis Groupe chairman and chief executive officer Maurice Lévy said: "The Nerve Centre is comprised of some of the sharpest minds in digital and tech.
"With Kurt at the helm, we look forward to more aggressively pursuing new opportunities in arenas such as data, mobile, social and technology."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure