VivaKi promotes Bertozzi to executive EMEA role
By Emma Powell, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 16 April 2012 11:58AM
The VivaKi Nerve Center has promoted Marco Bertozzi to executive managing director of Nerve Center EMEA.
Bertozzi was previously managing director of VivaKi Nerve Center EMEA.
In his new role Bertozzi will focus on the continued expansion of the Nerve Center throughout the region.
Core projects include leading strategy for ad exchange trading across the VivaKi agencies - ZenithOptimedia, SMG, Razorfish and Digitas - and The Pool, Vivaki's global innovation project based around video and tablets.
Bertozzi, a former head of digital at ZenithOptimedia and commercial director of Zed Media, became managing director of VivaKi Nerve Center EMEA in 2010 after a two-year stint as the director of advertising at TMP Worldwide, the recruitment ad company.
Bertozzi's promotion coincides with wider changes at the Publicis Groupe digital media operation including the departure of president Curt Hecht to The Weather Channel.
Hecht has been replaced by Kurt Unkel, who will report to Frank Voris, global chief financial officer.
Prior to taking up the role Unkel had been executive vice president/general manager of trading platform Audience on Demand (AOD) – one of the Nerve Center’s fastest growing practices and largest revenue drivers.
The Nerve Center was formed in 2008 and now employs more than 250 staff worldwide.
Publicis Groupe chairman and chief executive officer Maurice Lévy said: "The Nerve Centre is comprised of some of the sharpest minds in digital and tech.
"With Kurt at the helm, we look forward to more aggressively pursuing new opportunities in arenas such as data, mobile, social and technology."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne