VivaKi promotes Bertozzi to executive EMEA role
By Emma Powell, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 16 April 2012 11:58AM
The VivaKi Nerve Center has promoted Marco Bertozzi to executive managing director of Nerve Center EMEA.
Bertozzi was previously managing director of VivaKi Nerve Center EMEA.
In his new role Bertozzi will focus on the continued expansion of the Nerve Center throughout the region.
Core projects include leading strategy for ad exchange trading across the VivaKi agencies - ZenithOptimedia, SMG, Razorfish and Digitas - and The Pool, Vivaki's global innovation project based around video and tablets.
Bertozzi, a former head of digital at ZenithOptimedia and commercial director of Zed Media, became managing director of VivaKi Nerve Center EMEA in 2010 after a two-year stint as the director of advertising at TMP Worldwide, the recruitment ad company.
Bertozzi's promotion coincides with wider changes at the Publicis Groupe digital media operation including the departure of president Curt Hecht to The Weather Channel.
Hecht has been replaced by Kurt Unkel, who will report to Frank Voris, global chief financial officer.
Prior to taking up the role Unkel had been executive vice president/general manager of trading platform Audience on Demand (AOD) – one of the Nerve Center’s fastest growing practices and largest revenue drivers.
The Nerve Center was formed in 2008 and now employs more than 250 staff worldwide.
Publicis Groupe chairman and chief executive officer Maurice Lévy said: "The Nerve Centre is comprised of some of the sharpest minds in digital and tech.
"With Kurt at the helm, we look forward to more aggressively pursuing new opportunities in arenas such as data, mobile, social and technology."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure