TMW boosts digital offer with Buat-Ménard hire
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 11:11AM
TMW, the digital and direct agency, has appointed its first technical director, Guillaume Buat-Ménard, to drive the agency's digital output.
Buat-Ménard will take over the duties of Mark Porter, TMW’s former director of digital delivery, in this newly-created role, effective immediately. Porter left the agency after two years to pursue other opportunities.
Buat-Ménard will report to managing director Chris Freeland and will be responsible for leading TMW’s technical department. He will be expected to maximise the efficiency of the department while delivering the correct technical solutions to clients.
Freeland said: "As an agency we are constantly striving to stay at the top of our game. Guillaume’s wealth of experience makes him the ideal person to take TMW’s technical capabilities forward."Buat-Ménard’s appointment comes months after the agency bolstered its planning resources with a string of appointments in November last year, naming former AKQA consultant Jonathan Stirling as its new planning director, Chris Buckley as the new director of social engagement and Mike Phillips as a planner.
Buat-Ménard joins TMW from his position as the technical director at design and advertising agency Aqueduct, where he worked on accounts Lloyd’s of London and the Football Association, among others.
Prior to this, Buat-Ménard was the technical director at Proximity London, where he helped to launch the agency’s digital proposition. He joined Proximity London from creative agency Deepend.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building