Daryl Fielding to leave Kraft
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 11:04AM
Daryl Fielding is to leave her role as vice president, marketing at Kraft after just over two years in the job.
Fielding was based in the company's Switzerland headquarters. She will leave in the summer to return to the UK.
Before joining Kraft, Fielding was commercial director at Independent Newspapers and before that she was a senior executive at Ogilvy.
Fielding will be replaced in the summer by Chrystel Barranger, who will take on the new job title of vice president snacking and marketing services at Kraft.
Barranger is currently vice president marketing for the biscuits category at Kraft.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Copywriter Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2