Daryl Fielding to leave Kraft
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 11:04AM
Daryl Fielding is to leave her role as vice president, marketing at Kraft after just over two years in the job.
Fielding was based in the company's Switzerland headquarters. She will leave in the summer to return to the UK.
Before joining Kraft, Fielding was commercial director at Independent Newspapers and before that she was a senior executive at Ogilvy.
Fielding will be replaced in the summer by Chrystel Barranger, who will take on the new job title of vice president snacking and marketing services at Kraft.
Barranger is currently vice president marketing for the biscuits category at Kraft.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business