Daryl Fielding to leave Kraft
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 11:04AM
Daryl Fielding is to leave her role as vice president, marketing at Kraft after just over two years in the job.
Fielding was based in the company's Switzerland headquarters. She will leave in the summer to return to the UK.
Before joining Kraft, Fielding was commercial director at Independent Newspapers and before that she was a senior executive at Ogilvy.
Fielding will be replaced in the summer by Chrystel Barranger, who will take on the new job title of vice president snacking and marketing services at Kraft.
Barranger is currently vice president marketing for the biscuits category at Kraft.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad