Daryl Fielding to leave Kraft
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 11:04AM
Daryl Fielding is to leave her role as vice president, marketing at Kraft after just over two years in the job.
Fielding was based in the company's Switzerland headquarters. She will leave in the summer to return to the UK.
Before joining Kraft, Fielding was commercial director at Independent Newspapers and before that she was a senior executive at Ogilvy.
Fielding will be replaced in the summer by Chrystel Barranger, who will take on the new job title of vice president snacking and marketing services at Kraft.
Barranger is currently vice president marketing for the biscuits category at Kraft.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch