Daryl Fielding to leave Kraft
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 11:04AM
Daryl Fielding is to leave her role as vice president, marketing at Kraft after just over two years in the job.
Fielding was based in the company's Switzerland headquarters. She will leave in the summer to return to the UK.
Before joining Kraft, Fielding was commercial director at Independent Newspapers and before that she was a senior executive at Ogilvy.
Fielding will be replaced in the summer by Chrystel Barranger, who will take on the new job title of vice president snacking and marketing services at Kraft.
Barranger is currently vice president marketing for the biscuits category at Kraft.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad