Daily Diary - Young creative talent
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:35PM
If you're looking for young creative talent, then you need to look no further.
Arts University College Bournemouth has done the hard work for you, after finding ten young creatives as part of its "Who are you?" competition.
AUCB, in partnership with the outdoor ad company JCDecaux, whittled down ten finalists from 200 international entrants to showcase young creative talent.
The ten winning entries will now be posted on 50 JCDecaux 48-sheet billboards throughout the UK.
The competition, which launched on Facebook last month, challenged 16- to 18-year-old artists and designers to submit artwork that described who they were in the world. A public vote for the ten winners followed on the social networking site.
Winners' work will also be exhibited in a gallery at AUCB from 25-29 April.
If you have a Daily Diary story, e-mail email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief