Daily Diary - Young creative talent
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:35PM
If you're looking for young creative talent, then you need to look no further.
Arts University College Bournemouth has done the hard work for you, after finding ten young creatives as part of its "Who are you?" competition.
AUCB, in partnership with the outdoor ad company JCDecaux, whittled down ten finalists from 200 international entrants to showcase young creative talent.
The ten winning entries will now be posted on 50 JCDecaux 48-sheet billboards throughout the UK.
The competition, which launched on Facebook last month, challenged 16- to 18-year-old artists and designers to submit artwork that described who they were in the world. A public vote for the ten winners followed on the social networking site.
Winners' work will also be exhibited in a gallery at AUCB from 25-29 April.
If you have a Daily Diary story, e-mail email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- account director > STRATEGIC & ENTERTAINMENT / FILM collectivo Up to £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International copywriter Hanson Search Between 45 000 and 54 000 Euros , Milan (IT)
- Brand Development Manager - 4 month contract Stopgap competitive, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood