Daily Diary - Young creative talent
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:35PM
If you're looking for young creative talent, then you need to look no further.
Arts University College Bournemouth has done the hard work for you, after finding ten young creatives as part of its "Who are you?" competition.
AUCB, in partnership with the outdoor ad company JCDecaux, whittled down ten finalists from 200 international entrants to showcase young creative talent.
The ten winning entries will now be posted on 50 JCDecaux 48-sheet billboards throughout the UK.
The competition, which launched on Facebook last month, challenged 16- to 18-year-old artists and designers to submit artwork that described who they were in the world. A public vote for the ten winners followed on the social networking site.
Winners' work will also be exhibited in a gallery at AUCB from 25-29 April.
If you have a Daily Diary story, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign