Daily Diary - Young creative talent
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:35PM
If you're looking for young creative talent, then you need to look no further.
Arts University College Bournemouth has done the hard work for you, after finding ten young creatives as part of its "Who are you?" competition.
AUCB, in partnership with the outdoor ad company JCDecaux, whittled down ten finalists from 200 international entrants to showcase young creative talent.
The ten winning entries will now be posted on 50 JCDecaux 48-sheet billboards throughout the UK.
The competition, which launched on Facebook last month, challenged 16- to 18-year-old artists and designers to submit artwork that described who they were in the world. A public vote for the ten winners followed on the social networking site.
Winners' work will also be exhibited in a gallery at AUCB from 25-29 April.
If you have a Daily Diary story, e-mail email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Rising Star! Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, North East England / North West England
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Product Manager- Kent Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum plus car/ car allowance, South East England / Kent
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India