Fleishman-Hillard Germany hires Grayling's Hanning Kempe as MD
By Sara Luker, prweek.com, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 05:03PM
The CEO of Grayling in Germany, Hanning Kempe, is to join Fleishman-Hillard Germany as MD.
Kempe takes over responsibility for the agency’s three offices in Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich. He will be based in Frankfurt and sit on the Europe, Middle East and Africa management team.
He joins on 2 July and will report to John Saunders, Fleishman-Hillard’s regional president, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Kempe is currently working out his notice as CEO of Grayling in Germany
He said: ‘Fleishman-Hillard has a well-established comms business in Germany, although the firm is not resting on its laurels. I look forward to taking it to the next level.’
Kempe will oversee Fleishman-Hillard’s German practice groups in corporate, consumer, healthcare and technology, as well as government relations and public affairs.
Dave Senay, president and CEO of Fleishman-Hillard, said of Kempe’s appointment: ‘He has worked for more than two decades in corporate and agency comms and also has served as a spokesman for the German government. Add to that his experience in running his own agency, and he is clearly a great choice for this important leadership role.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland