VIDEO: Can the public name the Olympic sponsors?
As the 100 day countdown to the 2012 London Olympics begins, Marketing asks the public if they know which brands are sponsoring the games.
The majority of people asked were aware that today marks 100-days to the start of the Olympics, however there was some confusion as to what brands are at the forefront of the event.
Brands most recognised by the public included fast-food restaurants, soft drink manufacturers and a bank. One shopper said: "I think it's the ones that are normally associated with the Olympics, ones like McDonald's and Coca-Cola."
London 2012 will officially launch at the events opening ceremony on July 27. Events are being held across the country today to mark the 100-day countdown.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- ART DIRECTORS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Senior Digital Project Manager Digital Gurus £45000 - £52000 Per Annum benefits, London
- Events Producer - London based brand engagement agency - 3 month contract Bamboo Crowd £35000-£40000, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media