VIDEO: Can the public name the Olympic sponsors?
As the 100 day countdown to the 2012 London Olympics begins, Marketing asks the public if they know which brands are sponsoring the games.
The majority of people asked were aware that today marks 100-days to the start of the Olympics, however there was some confusion as to what brands are at the forefront of the event.
Brands most recognised by the public included fast-food restaurants, soft drink manufacturers and a bank. One shopper said: "I think it's the ones that are normally associated with the Olympics, ones like McDonald's and Coca-Cola."
London 2012 will officially launch at the events opening ceremony on July 27. Events are being held across the country today to mark the 100-day countdown.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)