VIDEO: Can the public name the Olympic sponsors?
As the 100 day countdown to the 2012 London Olympics begins, Marketing asks the public if they know which brands are sponsoring the games.
The majority of people asked were aware that today marks 100-days to the start of the Olympics, however there was some confusion as to what brands are at the forefront of the event.
Brands most recognised by the public included fast-food restaurants, soft drink manufacturers and a bank. One shopper said: "I think it's the ones that are normally associated with the Olympics, ones like McDonald's and Coca-Cola."
London 2012 will officially launch at the events opening ceremony on July 27. Events are being held across the country today to mark the 100-day countdown.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, West London
- Senior Digital Planner - Top Independent Media Agency Aspire £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Strategy Director - Automotive Dynamic New Alliances £85000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - retail marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Strategist - Automotive Dynamic New Alliances £27000 - £33000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links