VIDEO: Can the public name the Olympic sponsors?
As the 100 day countdown to the 2012 London Olympics begins, Marketing asks the public if they know which brands are sponsoring the games.
The majority of people asked were aware that today marks 100-days to the start of the Olympics, however there was some confusion as to what brands are at the forefront of the event.
Brands most recognised by the public included fast-food restaurants, soft drink manufacturers and a bank. One shopper said: "I think it's the ones that are normally associated with the Olympics, ones like McDonald's and Coca-Cola."
London 2012 will officially launch at the events opening ceremony on July 27. Events are being held across the country today to mark the 100-day countdown.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Global Omnichannel Marketing Analytics Leader Recruitment Revolution £25,000 to £35,000 + 10% bonus + pension, Brighton, East Sussex
- Community Marketing Coordinator - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Advertising Technology Executive - Media Owner (Music & Ents) Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing/Account Executive Brand Recruitment £15000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits, Cambridge
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global