VIDEO: Can the public name the Olympic sponsors?
As the 100 day countdown to the 2012 London Olympics begins, Marketing asks the public if they know which brands are sponsoring the games.
The majority of people asked were aware that today marks 100-days to the start of the Olympics, however there was some confusion as to what brands are at the forefront of the event.
Brands most recognised by the public included fast-food restaurants, soft drink manufacturers and a bank. One shopper said: "I think it's the ones that are normally associated with the Olympics, ones like McDonald's and Coca-Cola."
London 2012 will officially launch at the events opening ceremony on July 27. Events are being held across the country today to mark the 100-day countdown.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Interim Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - branding and comms - retail / media / leisure Story Recruitment £34 - 44k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)