Southern Comfort starts search for global ad agency
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 08:00AM
Southern Comfort, the liqueur brand owned by Brown-Forman, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
Network agencies have been invited to pitch in the US, from where the work will be originated, but the winning network will be required to repurpose it for the European market. The account is currently handled by Arnold.
In the UK, Southern Comfort’s advertising has tended to focus on digital activity. Last year, Southern Comfort appointed Grape Digital after a pitch to develop a campaign to make it appear "more relevant" to UK consumers.
It is understood that the current brief is for an overarching advertising strategy that can be used globally and that allows UK consumers to reappraise the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne