Southern Comfort starts search for global ad agency
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 08:00AM
Southern Comfort, the liqueur brand owned by Brown-Forman, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
Network agencies have been invited to pitch in the US, from where the work will be originated, but the winning network will be required to repurpose it for the European market. The account is currently handled by Arnold.
In the UK, Southern Comfort’s advertising has tended to focus on digital activity. Last year, Southern Comfort appointed Grape Digital after a pitch to develop a campaign to make it appear "more relevant" to UK consumers.
It is understood that the current brief is for an overarching advertising strategy that can be used globally and that allows UK consumers to reappraise the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - leading creative agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £33k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Major Players £160.00 - £220.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Premier Media £26000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Creative Agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £42k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad