Southern Comfort starts search for global ad agency
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 08:00AM
Southern Comfort, the liqueur brand owned by Brown-Forman, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
Network agencies have been invited to pitch in the US, from where the work will be originated, but the winning network will be required to repurpose it for the European market. The account is currently handled by Arnold.
In the UK, Southern Comfort’s advertising has tended to focus on digital activity. Last year, Southern Comfort appointed Grape Digital after a pitch to develop a campaign to make it appear "more relevant" to UK consumers.
It is understood that the current brief is for an overarching advertising strategy that can be used globally and that allows UK consumers to reappraise the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood