Southern Comfort starts search for global ad agency
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 08:00AM
Southern Comfort, the liqueur brand owned by Brown-Forman, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
Network agencies have been invited to pitch in the US, from where the work will be originated, but the winning network will be required to repurpose it for the European market. The account is currently handled by Arnold.
In the UK, Southern Comfort’s advertising has tended to focus on digital activity. Last year, Southern Comfort appointed Grape Digital after a pitch to develop a campaign to make it appear "more relevant" to UK consumers.
It is understood that the current brief is for an overarching advertising strategy that can be used globally and that allows UK consumers to reappraise the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital Communications Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief