Direct Line Group seeks shop for DM task
Direct Line Group is searching for an agency to handle a new direct marketing account across its Churchill Insurance, Direct Line, Green Flag and Privilege brands.
The RBS Insurance-owned brand is using the intermediary Sage Canary to handle the review and an RFI has been issued to a number of agencies.
The appointed agency will be responsible for handling the brand's direct marketing, which will include promotional activity and new brand partnerships.
Churchill Insurance works with CHI & Partners on its DM account, but a spokesman for the insurer claimed the review would not impact on the agency's work as it will involve appointing a shop to work on new combined activity.
The review follows Amanda Walker's recent appointment as the marketing director across Churchill Insurance, Privilege and Green Flag.
WCRS currently handles Churchill's ad account but is unaffected by the DM review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure