Direct Line Group seeks shop for DM task
Direct Line Group is searching for an agency to handle a new direct marketing account across its Churchill Insurance, Direct Line, Green Flag and Privilege brands.
The RBS Insurance-owned brand is using the intermediary Sage Canary to handle the review and an RFI has been issued to a number of agencies.
The appointed agency will be responsible for handling the brand's direct marketing, which will include promotional activity and new brand partnerships.
Churchill Insurance works with CHI & Partners on its DM account, but a spokesman for the insurer claimed the review would not impact on the agency's work as it will involve appointing a shop to work on new combined activity.
The review follows Amanda Walker's recent appointment as the marketing director across Churchill Insurance, Privilege and Green Flag.
WCRS currently handles Churchill's ad account but is unaffected by the DM review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Inhouse EMEA Marketing Director - Technology Media Recruitment £100k+, London (City of), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Project Manager ADLIB £24000 - £30000 per annum, Swindon
- POWERPOINT OPERATOR 35K LONDON Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Director Major Players £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Sub Editor and Translator (German speaking) Major Players £25000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran