Direct Line Group seeks shop for DM task
Direct Line Group is searching for an agency to handle a new direct marketing account across its Churchill Insurance, Direct Line, Green Flag and Privilege brands.
The RBS Insurance-owned brand is using the intermediary Sage Canary to handle the review and an RFI has been issued to a number of agencies.
The appointed agency will be responsible for handling the brand's direct marketing, which will include promotional activity and new brand partnerships.
Churchill Insurance works with CHI & Partners on its DM account, but a spokesman for the insurer claimed the review would not impact on the agency's work as it will involve appointing a shop to work on new combined activity.
The review follows Amanda Walker's recent appointment as the marketing director across Churchill Insurance, Privilege and Green Flag.
WCRS currently handles Churchill's ad account but is unaffected by the DM review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure