Direct Line Group seeks shop for DM task
Direct Line Group is searching for an agency to handle a new direct marketing account across its Churchill Insurance, Direct Line, Green Flag and Privilege brands.
The RBS Insurance-owned brand is using the intermediary Sage Canary to handle the review and an RFI has been issued to a number of agencies.
The appointed agency will be responsible for handling the brand's direct marketing, which will include promotional activity and new brand partnerships.
Churchill Insurance works with CHI & Partners on its DM account, but a spokesman for the insurer claimed the review would not impact on the agency's work as it will involve appointing a shop to work on new combined activity.
The review follows Amanda Walker's recent appointment as the marketing director across Churchill Insurance, Privilege and Green Flag.
WCRS currently handles Churchill's ad account but is unaffected by the DM review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Associate - London - Ã‚£45K-Ã‚£50K Adam Recruitment Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum, City of London
- Media Planning Manager - Luxury Automotive Client Lipton Fleming Ã‚£38000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- Senior Producer/ Project Manager Purple Consultancy Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Executive Technical Producer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£60000 - Ã‚£70000 per annum, London
- Client Director Purple Consultancy Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton