Direct Line Group seeks shop for DM task
Direct Line Group is searching for an agency to handle a new direct marketing account across its Churchill Insurance, Direct Line, Green Flag and Privilege brands.
The RBS Insurance-owned brand is using the intermediary Sage Canary to handle the review and an RFI has been issued to a number of agencies.
The appointed agency will be responsible for handling the brand's direct marketing, which will include promotional activity and new brand partnerships.
Churchill Insurance works with CHI & Partners on its DM account, but a spokesman for the insurer claimed the review would not impact on the agency's work as it will involve appointing a shop to work on new combined activity.
The review follows Amanda Walker's recent appointment as the marketing director across Churchill Insurance, Privilege and Green Flag.
WCRS currently handles Churchill's ad account but is unaffected by the DM review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital Communications Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief