Ben Clapp takes top creative role at Profero
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 10:55AM
Profero London has appointed Ben Clapp as its executive creative director.
He replaces Elspeth Lynn, who left the agency in February after three years to join M&C Saatchi in its top creative role.
Clapp joins Profero from Elvis, where he was a creative director for three years and responsible for campaigns including "fly Virgin Trains" and "Don't Go Zombie" for Virgin Trains and "Virgin Holidays travelator".
Before working at Elvis, Clapp was the executive creative director at Tribal DDB.
At Tribal, Clapp won awards for his digital work on Volkswagen and for the Monopoly City Streets and Monopoly Live activity, which took two golds at Cannes.
At Profero, Clapp will work closely with the agency's chief executive, Dale Gall, and its managing director, Buster Dover.
Gall said: "Ben is an immense talent. He understands the power of ideas and how they now need to work, and he has the drive to help take Profero to the next level.
"Ben is one of the most innovative creatives in the industry today and the fact that Profero can attract such talent is a testament to the team here, our work and our vision."
Clapp added: "In recent years, Profero's work has been gaining more and more attention. As soon as I walked into the office and started talking to the people, it was clear why."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham