Ben Clapp takes top creative role at Profero
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 10:55AM
Profero London has appointed Ben Clapp as its executive creative director.
He replaces Elspeth Lynn, who left the agency in February after three years to join M&C Saatchi in its top creative role.
Clapp joins Profero from Elvis, where he was a creative director for three years and responsible for campaigns including "fly Virgin Trains" and "Don't Go Zombie" for Virgin Trains and "Virgin Holidays travelator".
Before working at Elvis, Clapp was the executive creative director at Tribal DDB.
At Tribal, Clapp won awards for his digital work on Volkswagen and for the Monopoly City Streets and Monopoly Live activity, which took two golds at Cannes.
At Profero, Clapp will work closely with the agency's chief executive, Dale Gall, and its managing director, Buster Dover.
Gall said: "Ben is an immense talent. He understands the power of ideas and how they now need to work, and he has the drive to help take Profero to the next level.
"Ben is one of the most innovative creatives in the industry today and the fact that Profero can attract such talent is a testament to the team here, our work and our vision."
Clapp added: "In recent years, Profero's work has been gaining more and more attention. As soon as I walked into the office and started talking to the people, it was clear why."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing - Industry Leading Company - Kent Ninesharp £75000 - £85000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, Folkestone
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Head of Marketing - Industry Leading Company - Kent Ninesharp £75000 - £85000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus + Benefits TBC, Folkestone
- Account Director - Events The Great & The Good Negotiable, London
- Digital Marketing Controller - Sky Store (12m contract) Sky Negotiable, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity