Total Media adds Hodder to Hachette briefs
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 11:50AM
Hodder & Stoughton, the publisher owned by Hachette Group, has selected Total Media to handle its media planning and buying account.
The move means that Hachette's book publishing companies, which spend £3 million on media, have consolidated their media requirements into Total Media.
Hodder & Stoughton previously used Manning Gottlieb OMD as its media agency, but will now work with Total Media on both traditional and online media.
Total Media also works with the Hachette imprints Headline Publishing Group, Orion Publishing Group, Little, Brown Book Group and Hachette Children's Books.
Auriol Bishop, the creative director at Hodder & Stoughton, said it was keen to work with Total Media on "exploring ways to get closer to our readers and using every opportunity to find new audiences".
Hodder & Stoughton's authors include Stephen King, John le Carré and Jodi Picoult.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- Junior Planner for London Consumer Branding agency £20-25K Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad