Total Media adds Hodder to Hachette briefs
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 11:50AM
Hodder & Stoughton, the publisher owned by Hachette Group, has selected Total Media to handle its media planning and buying account.
The move means that Hachette's book publishing companies, which spend £3 million on media, have consolidated their media requirements into Total Media.
Hodder & Stoughton previously used Manning Gottlieb OMD as its media agency, but will now work with Total Media on both traditional and online media.
Total Media also works with the Hachette imprints Headline Publishing Group, Orion Publishing Group, Little, Brown Book Group and Hachette Children's Books.
Auriol Bishop, the creative director at Hodder & Stoughton, said it was keen to work with Total Media on "exploring ways to get closer to our readers and using every opportunity to find new audiences".
Hodder & Stoughton's authors include Stephen King, John le Carré and Jodi Picoult.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- MID-WEIGHT DIGITAL DESIGNER - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, City of London
- CRM & Acquisition Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, South East England
- UK Trade Marketing Manager - Fishcare Products Online Resourcing Comprehensive Salary & Benefits Package, Waltham, Melton Mowbray, Leics.
- Front End Developer JM Digital £350 per day, North London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%