Total Media adds Hodder to Hachette briefs
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 11:50AM
Hodder & Stoughton, the publisher owned by Hachette Group, has selected Total Media to handle its media planning and buying account.
The move means that Hachette's book publishing companies, which spend £3 million on media, have consolidated their media requirements into Total Media.
Hodder & Stoughton previously used Manning Gottlieb OMD as its media agency, but will now work with Total Media on both traditional and online media.
Total Media also works with the Hachette imprints Headline Publishing Group, Orion Publishing Group, Little, Brown Book Group and Hachette Children's Books.
Auriol Bishop, the creative director at Hodder & Stoughton, said it was keen to work with Total Media on "exploring ways to get closer to our readers and using every opportunity to find new audiences".
Hodder & Stoughton's authors include Stephen King, John le Carré and Jodi Picoult.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - COULD BE PART TIME Barker Graves Up to £50k plus bens, South West London close to transport links
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building