Total Media adds Hodder to Hachette briefs
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 11:50AM
Hodder & Stoughton, the publisher owned by Hachette Group, has selected Total Media to handle its media planning and buying account.
The move means that Hachette's book publishing companies, which spend £3 million on media, have consolidated their media requirements into Total Media.
Hodder & Stoughton previously used Manning Gottlieb OMD as its media agency, but will now work with Total Media on both traditional and online media.
Total Media also works with the Hachette imprints Headline Publishing Group, Orion Publishing Group, Little, Brown Book Group and Hachette Children's Books.
Auriol Bishop, the creative director at Hodder & Stoughton, said it was keen to work with Total Media on "exploring ways to get closer to our readers and using every opportunity to find new audiences".
Hodder & Stoughton's authors include Stephen King, John le Carré and Jodi Picoult.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham