Total Media adds Hodder to Hachette briefs
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 April 2012 11:50AM
Hodder & Stoughton, the publisher owned by Hachette Group, has selected Total Media to handle its media planning and buying account.
The move means that Hachette's book publishing companies, which spend £3 million on media, have consolidated their media requirements into Total Media.
Hodder & Stoughton previously used Manning Gottlieb OMD as its media agency, but will now work with Total Media on both traditional and online media.
Total Media also works with the Hachette imprints Headline Publishing Group, Orion Publishing Group, Little, Brown Book Group and Hachette Children's Books.
Auriol Bishop, the creative director at Hodder & Stoughton, said it was keen to work with Total Media on "exploring ways to get closer to our readers and using every opportunity to find new audiences".
Hodder & Stoughton's authors include Stephen King, John le Carré and Jodi Picoult.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned