Amscreen hires Jamie Lindsay as managing director
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 20 April 2012 09:30AM
Amscreen, the digital media owner, has appointed Jamie Lindsay as its managing director.
Lindsay is leaving his current role as managing director, commercial, of in-flight media specialist Brand Connections Global but is understood to be working out his notice and is expected to join Amscreen in three months.
Lindsay, who has more than 15 years experience in the industry, will manage Amscreen's UK division.
Before joining Brand Connections Global in 2010, Lindsay led a 60-strong sales force at JC Decaux. He started his career at Carat, the Aegis media agency.
He will be joined by Jai Pushkin, who has been promoted to the role of head of agency sales.
The appointments follow on from other recent additions to the team including Yoko De Souza as director of client sales, Mike Hemmings as marketing director and most recently, James Whitbread as account director.
Simon Sugar, chief executive officer of Amscreen, said both Jamie and Jai had "fantastic industry experience" and the Amscreen team is "continuing to develop at a fast rate".
Amscreen operates and sells ads on a networks of screens located in forecourt stores, local convenience stores, WHSmith Travel stores, GP surgeries and Powerleague football centres.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London
- Mid-Weight Creative Designers / Graphic Designers Guru Careers £30k, Based in Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) - Commutable from Hove, Portslade, Worthing, Eastbourne.
- Account Manager - Public Sector campaigns Stopgap £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Cross-Media Account Manager - up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni