Fourteen UK agencies appointed as Facebook's preferred marketing developers
By Emma Powell, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 April 2012 11:50AM
Glue Isobar, AKQA and Dare are among the 14 UK companies to join Facebook's new global Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) programme.
The revamped PMD has been formed from the combination of the Preferred Developer Consultant (PDC) and Marketing API (MAP) programmes. It offers certifications for high-quality apps, page management, ads, and insights tools and services.
The 14 UK-based companies have joined 233 global firms on the list.
The UK companies are: TBG Digital, which was one of the original Facebook API partners; Jollywise Media; Kerve Creative Ltd; glue Isobar; Sports New Media; AKQA; OneIota; Reevoo; Comufy; Apsmart Ltd; Independents United; EngageSciences; PageHub and Dare
Companies admitted to the programme must be adept at understanding the Facebook platform policy and development tools, as well as having a long track record of providing Facebook-centric services to brands.
Last week, Carolyn Everson, global marketing partner at Facebook, told Campaign that media and creative agencies have a "critical" role to play in the company's future plans.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sales Executive | Media Sales Nu Creative Talent £26k+uncapped commission (OTE £50k) , London
- Planner | World-famous media company Nu Creative Talent £45k + extensive benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager fishtank £35000 - £40000 per annum, Marlow
- Account Manager fishtank £30000 - £35000 per annum, Marlow
- Digital Project Manager Stopgap £180 - £250 per annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media