Ribena launches £6m Ribena Plus campaign
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 April 2012 11:26AM
Ribena is rolling out a TV campaign to promote its Ribena Plus variant that has no added sugar, as part of a wider £6m push.
The light-hearted TV ad that launches today (23 April) will be supported by outdoor, press, digital and in-store activity throughout the year.
Created by M&C Saatchi, the 30-second spot features the latest 'Berryworld' adventure, where a berry is seen tackling a series of challenges, using his "immunity support" shield after being chased by various outdoor animals.
Orlando Warner was the copywriter on the ad, working with art director Morgane Alexandre. The ad was directed by Peter Szewczyk from production company Independent Films. The media planning and buying was handled by Mediacom.
Hannah Norbury, group brand manager at Ribena, said: "Ribena understands families' interest in supporting health in a clear, appealing way. The new campaign for Ribena Plus underlines the company's commitment to long-term health and wellbeing."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Data Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Partnerships Account Manager - Content led at top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £22000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote