Ribena launches £6m Ribena Plus campaign
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 April 2012 11:26AM
Ribena is rolling out a TV campaign to promote its Ribena Plus variant that has no added sugar, as part of a wider £6m push.
The light-hearted TV ad that launches today (23 April) will be supported by outdoor, press, digital and in-store activity throughout the year.
Created by M&C Saatchi, the 30-second spot features the latest 'Berryworld' adventure, where a berry is seen tackling a series of challenges, using his "immunity support" shield after being chased by various outdoor animals.
Orlando Warner was the copywriter on the ad, working with art director Morgane Alexandre. The ad was directed by Peter Szewczyk from production company Independent Films. The media planning and buying was handled by Mediacom.
Hannah Norbury, group brand manager at Ribena, said: "Ribena understands families' interest in supporting health in a clear, appealing way. The new campaign for Ribena Plus underlines the company's commitment to long-term health and wellbeing."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Quantitative Consultant / Research and Strategy / London c.£35k Trace £35,000, Central London
- Qualitative Consultant Trace £30,000, Central London
- Corporate Comms Artworker - 5 month contract Network Career Consultants £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Mackenzie Carter £18,000 - £22,000, Richmond upon Thames, London (Greater)
- Freelance Multi-lingual Project Manager Purple Consultancy £160 - £170 per day, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions