Ribena launches £6m Ribena Plus campaign
Ribena is rolling out a TV campaign to promote its Ribena Plus variant that has no added sugar, as part of a wider £6m push.
The light-hearted TV ad that launches today (23 April) will be supported by outdoor, press, digital and in-store activity throughout the year.
Created by M&C Saatchi, the 30-second spot features the latest 'Berryworld' adventure, where a berry is seen tackling a series of challenges, using his "immunity support" shield after being chased by various outdoor animals.
Orlando Warner was the copywriter on the ad, working with art director Morgane Alexandre. The ad was directed by Peter Szewczyk from production company Independent Films. The media planning and buying was handled by Mediacom.
Hannah Norbury, group brand manager at Ribena, said: "Ribena understands families' interest in supporting health in a clear, appealing way. The new campaign for Ribena Plus underlines the company's commitment to long-term health and wellbeing."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £250-£300 per day, London
- Media Account Director Premier Media Up to £300 per day depending on experience, London
- Marketing Assistant, up to £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, Teddington
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%