Ribena launches £6m Ribena Plus campaign
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 April 2012 11:26AM
Ribena is rolling out a TV campaign to promote its Ribena Plus variant that has no added sugar, as part of a wider £6m push.
The light-hearted TV ad that launches today (23 April) will be supported by outdoor, press, digital and in-store activity throughout the year.
Created by M&C Saatchi, the 30-second spot features the latest 'Berryworld' adventure, where a berry is seen tackling a series of challenges, using his "immunity support" shield after being chased by various outdoor animals.
Orlando Warner was the copywriter on the ad, working with art director Morgane Alexandre. The ad was directed by Peter Szewczyk from production company Independent Films. The media planning and buying was handled by Mediacom.
Hannah Norbury, group brand manager at Ribena, said: "Ribena understands families' interest in supporting health in a clear, appealing way. The new campaign for Ribena Plus underlines the company's commitment to long-term health and wellbeing."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Media Agency BMS £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, City of London
- Senior Research Executive - Customer Experience Experts! Elizabeth Norman International £25000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits, City of London