Ribena launches £6m Ribena Plus campaign
Ribena is rolling out a TV campaign to promote its Ribena Plus variant that has no added sugar, as part of a wider £6m push.
The light-hearted TV ad that launches today (23 April) will be supported by outdoor, press, digital and in-store activity throughout the year.
Created by M&C Saatchi, the 30-second spot features the latest 'Berryworld' adventure, where a berry is seen tackling a series of challenges, using his "immunity support" shield after being chased by various outdoor animals.
Orlando Warner was the copywriter on the ad, working with art director Morgane Alexandre. The ad was directed by Peter Szewczyk from production company Independent Films. The media planning and buying was handled by Mediacom.
Hannah Norbury, group brand manager at Ribena, said: "Ribena understands families' interest in supporting health in a clear, appealing way. The new campaign for Ribena Plus underlines the company's commitment to long-term health and wellbeing."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Community Manager | £26-30K, depending on experience. Dynamic New Alliances Up to 30K + Benefits, Central London
- Retention Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review