Isobar appoints Rooke and Huijbregts to leadership team
By Kate Lloyd, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 April 2012 10:34AM
Communications agency Isobar has appointed Gavin Rooke and Marc Huijbregts to its London leadership team.
Rooke has been taken on as executive officer and Huijbregts has become executive director of global clients.
Rooke founded South African digital agency Trigger, which was acquired by Isobar in 2007. He will be responsible for identifying and driving consistent products, culture and integration within Isobar.
Huijbregts' most recent role was at Saatchi & Saatchi as worldwide digital director, working with P&G, Toyota and T-Mobile.
He trained in marketing at Deloitte in the Netherlands before becoming digital managing director at Agency.
His new role Isobar will involve exploring the opportunities to grow multi-market client revenues within the agency.
Mark Cranmer, global chief executive officer at Isobar, said: "Gavin and Marc bring with them exceptional agency and client experience and join our network leadership team to help build on Isobar’s evolution as an unparalleled, connected communications agency.
"They continue to drive the coherent global creative vision for our business that is taking Isobar to the next level both globally and in the UK."
Isobar is a part of Aegis Media and is a network of 3,000 people in 34 markets. The agency has won 160 awards worldwide.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%