Heinz appoints Giles Jepson to chief marketing role
By Kate Lloyd, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 April 2012 12:45PM
Giles Jepson has been appointed chief marketing officer at Heinz after Matt Hill was promoted to president of Heinz UK & Ireland.
The position had been held by Hill since it was reinstated in 2010 after a year-long hiatus.
Jepson has worked at Heinz since September 2008, moving from marketing director of beans, kids and meals to marketing director of sauces, soups and Amoy, before taking on the role of director of the Heinz Explore team in 2011.
He will take on the chief marketing role on 1 May.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London