Heinz appoints Giles Jepson to chief marketing role
By Kate Lloyd, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 April 2012 12:45PM
Giles Jepson has been appointed chief marketing officer at Heinz after Matt Hill was promoted to president of Heinz UK & Ireland.
The position had been held by Hill since it was reinstated in 2010 after a year-long hiatus.
Jepson has worked at Heinz since September 2008, moving from marketing director of beans, kids and meals to marketing director of sauces, soups and Amoy, before taking on the role of director of the Heinz Explore team in 2011.
He will take on the chief marketing role on 1 May.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Campaign Executive - Maternity Cover Brand Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Cambridge
- Digital Brand Manager - Contract - Slough - GOOD rates Ninesharp £41000 per annum, Slough
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up