Heinz appoints Giles Jepson to chief marketing role
By Kate Lloyd, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 April 2012 12:45PM
Giles Jepson has been appointed chief marketing officer at Heinz after Matt Hill was promoted to president of Heinz UK & Ireland.
The position had been held by Hill since it was reinstated in 2010 after a year-long hiatus.
Jepson has worked at Heinz since September 2008, moving from marketing director of beans, kids and meals to marketing director of sauces, soups and Amoy, before taking on the role of director of the Heinz Explore team in 2011.
He will take on the chief marketing role on 1 May.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager - Croydon - £30-35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Croydon
- Account Director Dot-Gap £65k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Planner / Analyst Dot-Gap £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Biddable Dot-Gap £65-80k, London (Greater)
- Strategy Consulting Manager Stopgap £75000 - £95000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham