Cow & Gate picks BETC London to develop UK ads
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 April 2012 09:00AM
Cow & Gate, the baby food and milk brand, has appointed BETC London as lead agency for the UK without a pitch.
The Group Danone-owned brand has previously adapted international ads created by its global agency BETC Paris for the UK, working with sister Havas agency Euro RSCG London.
Current creative includes a television ad featuring happy, laughing babies.
The award of the account comes after BETC London was invited to pitch UK-specific strategy and creative ideas to the Cow & Gate UK team in February.
It will produce TV, print and digital work for a campaign in July.
Cow & Gate is scheduled to spend in the region of £8m on media during 2012.
Matthew Charlton, chief executive of BETC London, said: "Cow & Gate has been at the forefront of baby nutrition in the UK for over 100 years, and, more recently as a champion of better toddler nutrition."
Work for Danone's Aptamil baby milk brand is unaffected and will continue to be adapted for the UK by Euro RSCG London.
Cow & Gate was unavailable for comment.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Qual - Growing Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)