As it happened: News Corp's Rupert Murdoch talks to Leveson inquiry
Rupert Murdoch, chairman of News Coporation, is coming under public scrutiny like never before during the Leveson Inquiry into media ethics, Media Week brings up to the minute coverage of the day's key comments as he talks about his links with prime ministers, past and present, and why the Sun newspaper has never been better.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of eCommerce - Fast Growing British Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary Package + Bonuses (Based on skills & experience), London (West), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Up to £50,000 + benefits, Devon