As it happened: News Corp's Rupert Murdoch talks to Leveson inquiry
Rupert Murdoch, chairman of News Coporation, is coming under public scrutiny like never before during the Leveson Inquiry into media ethics, Media Week brings up to the minute coverage of the day's key comments as he talks about his links with prime ministers, past and present, and why the Sun newspaper has never been better.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Head of Programmatic Aspire £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, London
- Research and Data Manager, Media Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London
- Project Director, Strategic Insight and Brand Development Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £42000 per annum + other benefits , London