As it happened: News Corp's Rupert Murdoch talks to Leveson inquiry
Rupert Murdoch, chairman of News Coporation, is coming under public scrutiny like never before during the Leveson Inquiry into media ethics, Media Week brings up to the minute coverage of the day's key comments as he talks about his links with prime ministers, past and present, and why the Sun newspaper has never been better.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London