As it happened: News Corp's Rupert Murdoch talks to Leveson inquiry
Rupert Murdoch, chairman of News Coporation, is coming under public scrutiny like never before during the Leveson Inquiry into media ethics, Media Week brings up to the minute coverage of the day's key comments as he talks about his links with prime ministers, past and present, and why the Sun newspaper has never been better.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'