RBS Group consolidates digital into M&C Saatchi
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group has consolidated its digital creative account for NatWest and its main consumer banking brands into its above-the-line agency, M&C Saatchi.
The agency captured the account after a competitive pitch against RBS’s digital roster agencies and will now handle all digital activity including display, mobile, apps, websites and e-mail for both the NatWest and RBS brands.
The move is a blow to the incumbent, Glue Isobar, which was handed the consolidated NatWest and RBS digital ad account in 2009 after a pitch. However, Glue will continue to work with RBS on social media projects.
SapientNitro, which was also on the previous roster, will now handle all digital ad production for the financial services giant.
M&C Saatchi’s appointment strengthens its existing relationship with RBS. It handles the NatWest ad account and other parts of the RBS business alongside CHI & Partners, which also continues to oversee the group’s direct marketing account.
RBS and M&C Saatchi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief