RBS Group consolidates digital into M&C Saatchi
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 08:00AM
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group has consolidated its digital creative account for NatWest and its main consumer banking brands into its above-the-line agency, M&C Saatchi.
The agency captured the account after a competitive pitch against RBS’s digital roster agencies and will now handle all digital activity including display, mobile, apps, websites and e-mail for both the NatWest and RBS brands.
The move is a blow to the incumbent, Glue Isobar, which was handed the consolidated NatWest and RBS digital ad account in 2009 after a pitch. However, Glue will continue to work with RBS on social media projects.
SapientNitro, which was also on the previous roster, will now handle all digital ad production for the financial services giant.
M&C Saatchi’s appointment strengthens its existing relationship with RBS. It handles the NatWest ad account and other parts of the RBS business alongside CHI & Partners, which also continues to oversee the group’s direct marketing account.
RBS and M&C Saatchi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues