RBS Group consolidates digital into M&C Saatchi
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group has consolidated its digital creative account for NatWest and its main consumer banking brands into its above-the-line agency, M&C Saatchi.
The agency captured the account after a competitive pitch against RBS’s digital roster agencies and will now handle all digital activity including display, mobile, apps, websites and e-mail for both the NatWest and RBS brands.
The move is a blow to the incumbent, Glue Isobar, which was handed the consolidated NatWest and RBS digital ad account in 2009 after a pitch. However, Glue will continue to work with RBS on social media projects.
SapientNitro, which was also on the previous roster, will now handle all digital ad production for the financial services giant.
M&C Saatchi’s appointment strengthens its existing relationship with RBS. It handles the NatWest ad account and other parts of the RBS business alongside CHI & Partners, which also continues to oversee the group’s direct marketing account.
RBS and M&C Saatchi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control