RBS Group consolidates digital into M&C Saatchi
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group has consolidated its digital creative account for NatWest and its main consumer banking brands into its above-the-line agency, M&C Saatchi.
The agency captured the account after a competitive pitch against RBS’s digital roster agencies and will now handle all digital activity including display, mobile, apps, websites and e-mail for both the NatWest and RBS brands.
The move is a blow to the incumbent, Glue Isobar, which was handed the consolidated NatWest and RBS digital ad account in 2009 after a pitch. However, Glue will continue to work with RBS on social media projects.
SapientNitro, which was also on the previous roster, will now handle all digital ad production for the financial services giant.
M&C Saatchi’s appointment strengthens its existing relationship with RBS. It handles the NatWest ad account and other parts of the RBS business alongside CHI & Partners, which also continues to oversee the group’s direct marketing account.
RBS and M&C Saatchi declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Channel Marketing Manager, London, up to £46k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, North London
- Graduate Insight Executive Elizabeth Norman International Ã‚£18000 - Ã‚£20000 per annum, London