Agencies line up for LV= digital account
LV=, the insurance brand, is holding a review of its digital marketing account, currently held by Harvest Digital.
The appointed agency will be responsible for all of LV=’s digital marketing services, including e-mail marketing, search engine optimisation, digital creative, social media and digital buying.
LV=, which has a presence on social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, also has online forums where consumers can discuss financial matters.
A LV= spokeswoman said the review is part of "normal business activity" and confirmed agencies have already been contacted through the intermediary Creativebrief.
Harvest Digital intends to repitch for the business.
The LV= media agency, Carat, and the brand’s creative agency, Designate, are unaffected by the review.
Last year, LV= launched its biggest-ever campaign for its car-insurance brand after finding it was gaining more than 1,000 new customers every day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing & PR Stopgap £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44