Agencies line up for LV= digital account
LV=, the insurance brand, is holding a review of its digital marketing account, currently held by Harvest Digital.
The appointed agency will be responsible for all of LV=’s digital marketing services, including e-mail marketing, search engine optimisation, digital creative, social media and digital buying.
LV=, which has a presence on social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, also has online forums where consumers can discuss financial matters.
A LV= spokeswoman said the review is part of "normal business activity" and confirmed agencies have already been contacted through the intermediary Creativebrief.
Harvest Digital intends to repitch for the business.
The LV= media agency, Carat, and the brand’s creative agency, Designate, are unaffected by the review.
Last year, LV= launched its biggest-ever campaign for its car-insurance brand after finding it was gaining more than 1,000 new customers every day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Publicity Manager Stopgap £47000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment £32k - £38k dependent on your experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review