Agencies line up for LV= digital account
LV=, the insurance brand, is holding a review of its digital marketing account, currently held by Harvest Digital.
The appointed agency will be responsible for all of LV=’s digital marketing services, including e-mail marketing, search engine optimisation, digital creative, social media and digital buying.
LV=, which has a presence on social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, also has online forums where consumers can discuss financial matters.
A LV= spokeswoman said the review is part of "normal business activity" and confirmed agencies have already been contacted through the intermediary Creativebrief.
Harvest Digital intends to repitch for the business.
The LV= media agency, Carat, and the brand’s creative agency, Designate, are unaffected by the review.
Last year, LV= launched its biggest-ever campaign for its car-insurance brand after finding it was gaining more than 1,000 new customers every day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - T2P Stopgap £200 - £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Brand Strategy for Global Brand Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £100000 - £180000 per annum + Bonus, Asia
- Marketing Manager Flow Caritas £35000 per annum + Gym, Pension , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred