Agencies line up for LV= digital account
LV=, the insurance brand, is holding a review of its digital marketing account, currently held by Harvest Digital.
The appointed agency will be responsible for all of LV=’s digital marketing services, including e-mail marketing, search engine optimisation, digital creative, social media and digital buying.
LV=, which has a presence on social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, also has online forums where consumers can discuss financial matters.
A LV= spokeswoman said the review is part of "normal business activity" and confirmed agencies have already been contacted through the intermediary Creativebrief.
Harvest Digital intends to repitch for the business.
The LV= media agency, Carat, and the brand’s creative agency, Designate, are unaffected by the review.
Last year, LV= launched its biggest-ever campaign for its car-insurance brand after finding it was gaining more than 1,000 new customers every day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas