Agencies line up for LV= digital account
LV=, the insurance brand, is holding a review of its digital marketing account, currently held by Harvest Digital.
The appointed agency will be responsible for all of LV=’s digital marketing services, including e-mail marketing, search engine optimisation, digital creative, social media and digital buying.
LV=, which has a presence on social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, also has online forums where consumers can discuss financial matters.
A LV= spokeswoman said the review is part of "normal business activity" and confirmed agencies have already been contacted through the intermediary Creativebrief.
Harvest Digital intends to repitch for the business.
The LV= media agency, Carat, and the brand’s creative agency, Designate, are unaffected by the review.
Last year, LV= launched its biggest-ever campaign for its car-insurance brand after finding it was gaining more than 1,000 new customers every day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Production Editor - £33,000. Premium publishing and brand agency. WC2 London Mark Paine Recruitment to £33,000 plus benefits/ healthcare & dental care., WC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years